GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put my car up for sale originally for £8.5K, it kind of sold, ive now had it up at £6750 with no luck, i dont know why because it an absolute minter!!!
anyway, im getting a bit close and i need to sell the car as im just about to start a morgage and i need to free up some money, so whoever can come up with £4-£4500 will be taking away a car that has spent its life being overly cared for, i must stipulate, its not cheap for any reason other than i need to make way for a new house and unfortunately i cant fund both, and as much as i love the car, i have to put my family first, so please follow my link and if you know any friends after a beauty of a car then please pass it on. many thanks, bill

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/65600-spotless-r33.html

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sold sold sold sold

its sold, even if its going for alot less than i want, its going to a good home with what sounds to be a wanting, non-boy racer owner.

i will be back, but not for a while, i need a house for my family and that more than anything will need my financial support, and time.

An R32 will be on the cards one day!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
its sold, even if its going for alot less than i want, its going to a good home with what sounds to be a wanting, non-boy racer owner...
Sold to ME! :wavey:
Sorry Bill - I know you'll miss her but she's going to a good home! :)

Better introduce meeself - name is Chris and this'll be my first Skyline.
Last two cars have been classic Impreza Turbos, which I loved but I have always wanted a Skyline.
First RWD car for me and I'm quite daunted by a fair bit of power with the dreaded HICAS but a gentle right foot and a lot of patience and I think we'll be just fine. Right? :confused:

Can't wait to head 'up norf' and bring her back down to Bristol.
Looks and sounds like a real minter and well looked after! :smokin:

Thanks in advance to everyone answering my stupid newbie questions and I'll see y'all on the roads soon! :)

Cheers, Chris ~:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts