GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had Mitsi Evo for two years (first VIII, now VI), I've been starting to think whether it would be time to give Skyline a try. It is not that I don't like me Evo. Quite the opposite, it is truly amazing car and goes like hell regardless of weather or any other little annoyances we have here up north.

Anyway, I've layed my eyes on R33 GT-R V-spec, it should direct swap for my evo moneywise. Problem is that we have rather insane laws on registering cars with no EU type approval. Making a long story short, a still own the only Evo VI in Finland. In order to get a Skyline in between finnish plates I need a document which states that the car meets EU emission and noise regulations. Basically a model report would be fine but if I understood correctly, they are available only model year 1997 or newer. Is it possible to get documents for noise and emissions some other way than paying thousands for the tests?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got information from modelreports.com that Skyline R33's have never passed EU emissions test. Is it possible to get exemption from that in UK, or how is this dealt with?

Please guys, any information on the subject is greatly appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts