GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya All,

I am contemplating the purchase of one of these fantastic automobiles, but I first need to decide IF I can afford to run one.....Purchasing and Insurance isn't a problem as I am about to turn 25, with my own house etc....... and I do approx 70 miles a day (back and to to work - not including social travel)
My few questions are;

Realistically, under normal driving conditions....what is the expected mpg one can expect.....ie, how many miles out of a full tank and how much is a full tank ?

What are the servicing costs etc.... ?

Tyres......how long do they last....(REALLY).....not including those of you that attend track days ?

How old are most of you and what are you guys paying for insurance ????

No rush, I shall be purchasing my next car in June so I have a while to decide.......

L8terz All

Scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya Durzel............

Cheers for the info..........

Is your car modded.......didn't think that directline like modded cars on their polices................ or haven't you declared them ???

I'm guessing for the typres option, it might be better off getting a different wheel & tyre package..........come of a more common wheel size so the threads aren't that extortionate !!

When I am 25, my quotes through Directline are coming in at just under £1200..........does that sound about right ??

And 70 miles a day works out at approx £40 a week, not 80........... (I'm currently in a Mondeo TD trying to save some money after I recently sold my Audi TT Engined Mk2 Golf - I'm missing the power that had already !! :D )

Cheers

Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts