Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my 1995 "N" R33 GTR.

Unfortunately for me, I was hit from the rear by some complete w****r in a vectra, whilst aparantely engaged in some epic street race with him (6pm friday night, gridlock, city center, you work it out!)

So here it is.

All the normal GTR specs, White, N reg, 82k (speedo says 89k, but not reset after mph conversion), 8 month old 18x9.5 BK wheels a couple of wee marks on them but nothing serious, tyres in good condition, Tein adjustable suspension, HKS cams, Apexi type twin filter kit, Nismo exhaust with decat undamaged from accident, Garage Saurus Branded ecu, Polished cam, plug and belt covers, Nismo bonnet lip, Nardi steering wheel, Razo gearknob, Kenwood cd head unit, ipod connection.

Interior is clean and tidy with no rips, burns etc and a full set of fitted GTR mats.

The car was my daily driver and has served me well for over 3 years with only the occasional minor hiccup, however as you would expect, it has a few stone chips and a couple of car park marks on each side.

The coils were replaced a 6 months ago with some 2nd hand units but these are showing signs of age with the same slight miss at high rpm the old ones were changed for, other than that the engine is in good condition with excellent oil pressure.

The left front brake disc requires skimming due to a stuck brake pad overheating the disc and warping it when i stopped, other than that the chassis is mechanicaly in good condition and drives fine.

The accident damage to the rear of the car goes as far as the boot floor as you can see in the pictures.

I took the car to a bmw approved repairer for a quote for the insurance.

The repair bill came in at just under £5k, but this was for all new genuine parts and panels including the boot floor, back panel, rear bumper and supports, rear lights, interior boot trim plus all the wee trim bits, labour and painting. This could be drasticly reduced by using 2nd hand parts and pulling the floor out were you to repair the car.

The car is also NOT RECORDED AS A WRITE OFF as the insurance company opted to offer a cash in leiu of repair settlement rather than writing it off.

The body is in ok condition other than the accident damage, there is a small ding on the lhf corner of the bonnet and there is the usual skyline rust in the front strut tops.

As its says above I'm looking for £4000 for the car, as I am not interested in repairing or breaking it.

I'm open to sensible offers

If you have any questions the best way to contact me is

Email at; [email protected]

Or call after 6pm on; 07887 537 041 (dont call during working hours I cant use my phone)

Thanks for looking

Andrew

·
Registered
12 Posts
I find it odd and weird that you don't want to repair such a nice car,in such a good condition and with so little damage?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOW FOR SALE AGAIN DUE TO TIME-WASTERS

Now re-listed due to time wasters. £4000. A £400 deposit will be required to secure this car. Otherwise, first come first served. Viewing available tonight only or from wednesday night next week, as i'm out of the country until then. Contact as above after 6pm. Thanks

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I have the cash in my hand and I want it. Call 07788 418945 if you are interested.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, for that, spoken to Andy last night an explained my position.

I currently have a solid offer on the table, a deposit in my paypal account and a viewing/collection organised for Tuesday night.

I will then update this forum. If I sell, then I will post it here.
If not I will contact those who have contacted me directly first (two last night, Andy was the 2nd of the two) and go from there.

Thanks to all who have inquired,

except the ones who say they'll take it, offer a deposit, then never bother depositing it and never bother contacting you again,

and the ones who ask no questions, then offer half the asking price saying "its all I've got mate, it'll be a quick sale, no messin".

I'm sure I'm not the first person to be amused by lovely chaps like this :)

...maybe that last bit should've gone in the rant section :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Thanks to all who have inquired,

except the ones who say they'll take it, offer a deposit, then never bother depositing it and never bother contacting you again,

and the ones who ask no questions, then offer half the asking price saying "its all I've got mate, it'll be a quick sale, no messin".

I'm sure I'm not the first person to be amused by lovely chaps like this :)

...maybe that last bit should've gone in the rant section :)
.....aaaaaaaand breath :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Who bought this? Anyone willing to say?

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.