GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately it's come time to sell my GTR.
It's just been lovingly re-sprayed in it's factory silver. I have over 60 photos taken day by day showing all details of the work. This was not a cheap job!

Here is the following spec:
Tein Super Street coilovers
Driftworks Total HICAS eliminator kit
Driftworks Upper Adjustable Camber Arms
de-cat pipe
HKS silent power exhaust system
HKS AVCR Boost controller (2.5 bar version)
Blitz Turbo Timer
Apexi Induction Kit
Alpine Head Unit with iPod/iPhone interface
Recently taxed and MOTd

Used as a daily runner to work, but now I have a child on the way and a grumpy fiancé so it has to go.

The intension was to sell for alot more but unfortunately I belive a turbo has just gone hence price.

It starts and idles roughly but will not pull the car very far. There are no signs of contamination in the oil thankfully but black smoke comes from
the exhaust as well as there being signs of oil near the filters.

I would fix it but a) haven't the time and b) have tied too much money ip I. It to spend more.

You are more than welcome to come and have a poke around it if you are interested. I am located just outside of Norwich.

Please contact me and I will be happy to answer any queries.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can post more pics soon. I have limited internet at the mo since I just moved.

As far as turbos, from what has happened, I would imagine standards. I am open to sensible offers although I have really priced it up taking into consideration engine swap.

The condition of the car apart from the fault with the engine is stunning.

Feel free to give me a ring on: 07590 195939

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I would add that I am open to sensible offers. Hopefully I will have internet access this weekend so will take some more pictures.

This really is a bargain and am sure if someone is willing to put the work in on the engine / turbos they won't be disappointed. I'm also going to begin stripping the engine to diagnose the problem more thoroughly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts