****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD***
For sale is my 1995 M Reg Nissan Skyline R33 GTR Twin Turbo
Colour - Spark Silver (KL0)
History - Imported March 2015, purchased by me in November 2015 and has been used throughout the summer months and garaged.
As soon as the car was imported a full service and health check including a under seal was completed by Garage D (paperwork to confirm this).
MOT till Sept 19
Recent health check by RK Tuning following the new parts being installed to the engine (noted below) and anything needed carried out.
Engine & Transmission
- RB26 is in very good health, runs ever so sweet and smooth. Oil pressure is always spot on and never gets too hot.
- Stage 1 ECU (running around 400bhp)
- Gizmo Boost controller
- HKS Front Mount Intercooler
- HKS Hardpipe Kit
- Tomei Brake Stopper
- Carbon Rad cooling plate
- Mishimoto Ally Rad (new 2018)
- Mishimoto Rad Cap
- Nismo GMAX Twin Paddle Clutch with new plates (new 2018)
- Nismo Cambelt & new tensioner/idler (new 2018)
- N1 Oil Pump with Reimax Billet Gears (new 2018)
- Tomei Sump Baffle (new 2018)
- Greddy Oil Filter Relocation Kit (new 2018)
- New Oils (around 750miles ago)
- Apexi Intakes
- Nismo Oil Cap
- 3" SS Downpipe
- Custom mid pipe section
- Prof Sheepdog twin exit exhaust (rare) and lovely welding job.
- Gearbox all good with fresh oils
- Nismo GMAX Twin Paddle Clutch with new plates
- New Release Bearing
- Short Shifter
- Tomei Shift Knob
- Nardi Steering Wheel
- Recaro Recliners
- Willians 4 Point Harness
- Nismo Triple Centre Gauges
- Full set Nismo Matts
- Partially flocked dash
- Kenwood Bluetooth Headunit
- Nismo spoiler end caps
- The paintwork is very good for a car over 20 years old. There are few minor scratches to be sorted to get it back to being immaculate.
- The underside is very clean and shows it has only been in the country a few years and garaged
Wheels & Suspension
- Rays TE37 17x10 et18 in Bronze all round
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08r 255/40/17 all round (6mm tread)
- Tein Super Streets with Full EDFC Kit
- Nismo Rear Upper arms
Bits that I would do if I were keeping it
- Have all the minor scratches sorted
- Have the light bubbling on the n/s/f wing sorted
- Sort the cluster so the rev gauge isn't as temperamental
- For one reason or another the taillamp fuse keeps blowing and I am yet to find the short (I will keep trying) So sort this.
- In a couple of years I would also probably have the strut tops replaced, they are structurally fine its just how I would want it.
I had one viewer who was kind enough to carry out a VIN check and find all the auction sheets etc. It would appear the cluster has been changed at some point as when it was exported from Japan it had just over 100k KM's on it. I have had the car for 3 and half years of the 4 years it has been here and have done no more than around 5000 miles in total. For example, 18 months ago (as can be seen in an image below) the mileage on the clock is 67960, I haven't hit 70k yet.
I have been honest with my listing and have priced accordingly.
Looking for - £16,500
Pictures (more available upon request)