GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
R33 GTR Unmolested look with super performance

Manufactured in 1996 Imported to UK in 1997 with a genuine 50,000km

Factory look with a safe 450bhp (@hubs on Dynapack) mapped originally by Abbey Motorsport and recently by Robbie @ Track Day Performance.

I still have the standard wheels and tyres which can go with, instead of or separately. There are no gauges or controllers in the cockpit the car just runs as it***8217;s supposed to ***8211; fast!

The car has been a garaged weekend car most of its life hence the low mileage, which is backed up with MOT certs. I have a file 2***8221; thick with receipts for all the work, servicing MOTs etc.

The car is holding perfect oil pressure at 7psi cold settling to 3.5/4psi when warm.
Compression Test (with a hot engine):
1 = 133psi, 2 = 135psi, 3 = 139psi, 4 = 139psi, 5= 139psi, 6 = 135psi

The only cosmetic modifications are the addition of Rota GTR-D 18***8221; wheels fitted with Federal 595 RSR tyres, Nismo 320k clocks, Recaro reclining bucket seats and a Sony CD head unit.

There is some rust around the front struts which should be looked at and has been estimated at ***8364;1,500 to repair ***8211; hence the price. Have about 10+ photos I can mail (too many to add here)

On the inside it has had some engine upgrades to allow the engine run as intended, most of the work was completed by Abbey Motorsport and there are receipts to cover everything. As well at the performance upgrades all the service and maintenance required has also been done with receipts also.

Upgrades include:
Apexi Power FC
HKS 2510 Turbos with supports
HKS Dragger intercooler
HKS Cams
HKS Cam belt
HKS Adjustable gears
HKS Super Silent Exhaust
After market downpipe
Silenced De-Cat
Cusco turbo elbows
Apexi intake
Setrab Oil cooler

R34 V-Spec Suspension
Front & rear strut braces
EBC Grooved & drilled discs
EBC Yellow stuff pads
Excedy Organic Clutch
Hicas Removed
HKS Brakelines & race fluid
Undersealed
Rots GTR-D 18***8221;x9.5
Federal 595 RSR 265 min. 4-5mm threads
Nismo 320km clocks
CAT 1 Alarm

Service at 40km includes:
Water pump & cam belt
Cam cover gaskets
Front CV boots
All fluids

Looking for ***8364;8,000 or £7,000.
Open to reasonable offers and would consider px for a road legal supermoto

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
This is my old car. Only reason I sold it as I brought an R34 GTR, but what a car! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too cheap :(
I know it is Mook but Ive had it for 3 years and haven't driven it for a few months. The rust does need sorting and I don't have the cash to sort it out so I'd prefer to see it go to someone who can look after it. I've had it out to give a few people a test drive and it really made me want to keep it :(
Hopefully I can pay off some debts and get back in one again soon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This is my old car. Only reason I sold it as I brought an R34 GTR, but what a car! Good luck with the sale!
Cheers Emil. Sad to see it go... :(

Its been kept well, Abbey put £6,000 in to it after I got it from you fixing a few bits, getting it undersealed and that, and the rotas as well.
Had it re-mapped here as well which brought the power up, just needs some injectors to bring the torque up a little.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what would it cost to register this in the uk?
Hi, Did you get my PM?? Ive sent 2 but they don't show up...??
I'm not sure on UK reg costs but don't think its expensive. Im 10 or 30 minutes from the docks depending which ferry you would be on.

·
Registered
441 Posts
get it motd and taxed plus a reg fee of £80 or so and that will be it re-registered in the UK,6 months later and I would have the cash for this!! great price on a great car!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@minter Well fella there's not a big market for these in Ireland right now so it might still be here. Lots of interest but but its still there... who knows

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been looking at this car and was hesitant but didn't realise it was a gtroc car. Unfortunately when I had the cash I bought an sti which turned out to be a nightmare...

·
Registered
441 Posts
@minter Well fella there's not a big market for these in Ireland right now so it might still be here. Lots of interest but but its still there... who knows
ill keep an eye on it just gotta keep saving hard :chuckle::chuckle:,chances are though it will be gone at that price though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wish I could but I need the cash. I have someone coming over today with silly low money but probably more than I'd get for breaking so if we can make a deal I'll let it go.

I'm sure someone will come on as soon as I get rid of it offering proper money but thats just life.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car sold at the weekend. Went for less than it should have but I'm happy.
Seems to have gone to a good home where it will get fixed up.

Can a Mod close the thread now?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts