GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

As some people know I am having to let my beloved R33 GTR go :bawling: as I have purchased a new house in Newbury Park :clap: and I need to do the place up :nervous: Reposting on new thread as old one is a bit messy and has outdated pics.

Heres the details:

- 1998 R-registration
- Twin airbag model
- Just hit 65K (I brought it on 62K last July)
- 1 years MOT
- 6 months Tax
- Previous owner in Kent had it since 1998, I’m 2nd UK owner only had it a year, weekend driver!
- The car was and has been maintained religiously and all the paperwork shows this.
- Full Service History including Abbey Motorsport work (service and Trust inlet manifold gaskets), and Full Service inc. Cambelt at RK Tuning in December.
- I had the AFMs changed (purchased off R1_Nismo on the board and tested at Abbey so no faults).
- I had the CV gators replaced and Full check up and Laser Allignment done twice at Elite, Rainham.

- Uprated Exedy clutch in December at RK Tuning
- Blitz Nur-Spec R
- Decat
- Blitz ECU
- Blitz Turbo Timer
- HKS Air Filters (new filter elements November)
- HKS Hypermax Performer Coilovers (damping and height) set up by ATTKD Japan I believe.
- Ultralite 755 18” wheels in black/polished lip.
- CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser
- Tracker

Bad(ish) bits:
- car is now so low (but looks great I might add) that my local speedbumps have left a few marks on the front splitter.
- Engine is sweet as a nut, but could do with a good clean and some tarting up, was going to do but can never make enough time!

All reciepts.
I’m not lying when I tell you the car sounds and drives superb, the handling is race like with the performer coilovers, and acceleration is sharp and smooth, and when I want it to be, VIOLENT!!! I will of course demonstrate if you look legit.

PRICE: 13,495 POUND STERLING
or
P/X: newish cheap car plus cash
or
R32 GTR in seal grey, orange indicators plus cash :chuckle:

Regards,
Woo
07919 820 925
[email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Few questions please.

Do you have any BHP/Torque figures or graphs ?
What oil do you use?
How many km's before it was converted to MPH ?
Whats the condition/tread depth of the tyres ?
What pressure is max boost ?
Has it been waxoyled or had any under car treatment?
And Finally . Can you also tell me the cold & warm idle oil temps/pressures please

sorry for all the Q's, but if this was a car I wanted to look at ,I'd have to travel from Yorkshire so best to ask first

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, PM sent, and for everyone else

Do you have any BHP/Torque figures or graphs ? No sorry there, car is essentially stage one, if I upgraded further then I would get it dynoed, but i'll leave that to someone out there.
What oil do you use? Motul Oils (Ron at RK).
How many km's before it was converted to MPH ? 18000KM = 11000miles in Sept 1999 at Protech Bristol, have Certificate. So roughly 10-11000 miles in Japan, rest over here.
Whats the condition/tread depth of the tyres ? Good and very legal.
What pressure is max boost ? Sorry I dont know, dont have seperate boost gauge.
Has it been waxoyled or had any under car treatment? No idea people, how would I tell?
And Finally . Can you also tell me the cold & warm idle oil temps/pressures please - startup pressure always above 4. Dont know the cold and warm idle temps, all I can tell is that temp needle doesnt go sky high and never has, always below the middle in the soaring uncomfortable UK heat.

Of course, any inspection is welcome - you will see form the reciepts how this car has been maintained throughout its life from 1998. There is no impending engine or mechanical problems that'll bite you in da ass :blahblah: come and see for youselves.

cheers

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SOLD TODAY

I'm sure the new owner will have as much fun as I did and take great care of her :thumbsup:

I'm sure the car will have much more done to it and I wish the car and owner all the best :)

i'll be browsing this forum and hopefully get a lift with the new owner to some meets.

Thanks to the Forum for providing a wealth of information over the year, its proved invaluable.

cheers
WOo

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
doctawoo said:
SOLD TODAY

I'm sure the new owner will have as much fun as I did and take great care of her :thumbsup:

I'm sure the car will have much more done to it and I wish the car and owner all the best :)

i'll be browsing this forum and hopefully get a lift with the new owner to some meets.

Thanks to the Forum for providing a wealth of information over the year, its proved invaluable.

cheers
WOo
Your joking! Gimme a bell Woo when you're free

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.