GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

As some people know I am having to let my beloved R33 GTR go :bawling: as I have purchased a new house in Newbury Park :clap: and I need to do the place up :nervous: Reposting on new thread as old one is a bit messy and has outdated pics.

Heres the details:

- 1998 R-registration
- Twin airbag model
- Just hit 65K (I brought it on 62K last July)
- 1 years MOT
- 6 months Tax
- Previous owner in Kent had it since 1998, I’m 2nd UK owner only had it a year, weekend driver!
- The car was and has been maintained religiously and all the paperwork shows this.
- Full Service History including Abbey Motorsport work (service and Trust inlet manifold gaskets), and Full Service inc. Cambelt at RK Tuning in December.
- I had the AFMs changed (purchased off R1_Nismo on the board and tested at Abbey so no faults).
- I had the CV gators replaced and Full check up and Laser Allignment done twice at Elite, Rainham.

- Uprated Exedy clutch in December at RK Tuning
- Blitz Nur-Spec R
- Decat
- Blitz ECU
- Blitz Turbo Timer
- HKS Air Filters (new filter elements November)
- HKS Hypermax Performer Coilovers (damping and height) set up by ATTKD Japan I believe.
- Ultralite 755 18” wheels in black/polished lip.
- CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser
- Tracker

Bad(ish) bits:
- car is now so low (but looks great I might add) that my local speedbumps have left a few marks on the front splitter.
- Engine is sweet as a nut, but could do with a good clean and some tarting up, was going to do but can never make enough time!

All reciepts.
I’m not lying when I tell you the car sounds and drives superb, the handling is race like with the performer coilovers, and acceleration is sharp and smooth, and when I want it to be, VIOLENT!!! I will of course demonstrate if you look legit.

PRICE: 13,495 POUND STERLING
or
P/X: newish cheap car plus cash
or
R32 GTR in seal grey, orange indicators plus cash :chuckle:

Regards,
Woo
07919 820 925
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts