GTR Forum banner

R33 GTR and other Bits & Bobs For sale

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Steve 
#1 ·
Right Guys & Girls

I am doing the Garage tidy and want, need to shift this stuff.

I know a lot of you are preparing your cars for the Spring / Summer and this is a good opportunity to grab yourself a bargain, Wheels, Shocks, Bonnet, BIG brake kit etc, even Y6LOW for grabs.

I you or anyone you know is into modifying or wants to make their car look even better, let them (me) know.

Maybe open to sensible offers, but as I am sure you will agree £600 for the Veilside Andrew Racing 19” x 11” Alloy rims aint bloody bad !!!

Parts & Accessories : VEILSIDE Andrew Racing 19" X 11" Alloy Wheels for Sale

Nissan : R33 GTR Vented Bonnet For Sale

Nissan : R33 GTR Shocks For Sale

Nissan : Nissan GTR R-35 BIG Brembo Brake Kit For Sale

Nissan : Nissan 350Z Brake Kit

Registrations : YELOW for sale

Steve:)

07717 226 347

See less See more
#2 ·
Wheels & Bonnet now SOLD

#3 ·
Steve what size are the front and rear 350z rotors please?
Many well be interested buddy. Any pics?
cheers
;)
bob

#4 ·
#5 ·
OK Bob

Fronts are 330mm and rears are 280mm, kit going cheap LOL

Steve

#6 ·
Awww cheers Steve I but I was hoping they were similar to the ones on a 370Z which I believe are 350mm rears.
Hopefully they wont be around long mate, they're an absolute bargain for someone!!!
Thanks again mate for measuring them for me.
;)
bob

#9 ·
SimonH - Yes

Asiasi, don't know but you can make anything fit if you are determined enough. Wow, an R33 with R35 brakes all round, now you've given me an idea !! LOL. Better get in quick before I do it !!

#11 ·
Ah, no can do as I have 17" wheels for track and NO, I am not getting into buying MORE wheels & Rubber LOL

So the full set of second hand BIG Brembo bake kit for the R35 is still up for sale.

Kit includes Front and Rear Calipers, Front and Rear Discs, Front and Rear Pads and then there is a set of completely BRAND NEW Disc's and Pads for the R35, YES 4 monsterous (380mm) R35 Brembo cross drillerd Rota's and Pads!!!

Let me know guys as these are lovely and shiny and NEW

Steve

#13 ·
yes mate ! As long as I have and am doing track days with BEUT I will have and use them !!! IF I sell her then I will try and hold onto the tyre bags for you ! LOL

#15 ·
May let them go for £25k CASH (with BEUT)

#17 ·
F'in big couch mate !!!!

#19 ·
Dare you to show her that post !! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.