GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Gold

Hmm, Garys got one on his car, I will nick it for you, Ive managed to sneek out his driving seat and steering wheel so far without him noticing so a badge should be OK, not too sure how he gets home at night now. Bit rare a gold one, get a silver one and have it painted or plated Tigs.

Try : U Save Parts - 01789 720999 - Ask for Euan, tell him I told you to call, if he doesnt have second hand he can get new, otherwise maybe a Middlehurst job I suppose Or try Shin.

Didnt get your email by the way

·
Registered
212 Posts
badge

I've got one attached to the boot lid of a 33 we broke up last year. Whatever it costs from Nissan this one will be 50% less, but its a chrome one.

While writing, can someone explain to me how to change ones' avatar, cos I took off my cat and cant work out how to change it on my signature ?

From Tim, when it comes to the internet, very dim

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Tim,

Select "User cp" and then "User options" at the foot of the page you can find where to load the new avatar.

John

·
Registered
212 Posts

Thanks John, I'll give it a whirl. who knows what will happen !
Tim

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tim, yeah a silver one will do for now as the screw gauges are gonna get rusty, do you want to pm me with a price.

Dirk, do you really have a gold one????? no sexy favours for anyone.....ever!!!! am really a nun.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Badge

Lisa,
how about £15 including postage packing and Vat
Tim

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tim, thanks for the offer, but someone has beaten you to it..Sorry, but will keep you in mind in the future!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts