GTR Forum banner

R33 GTR bits

937 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  G40tee 
#1 ·
Standard front upper arms £20

Standard front ARB £20

HKS hardpipe intake kit for mafless cars £?? unsure of kit but will post picturs up of parts if someone could identify the kit so i can price it.

Prices plus postage
Cheers

Chris

#3 · (Edited)
The quality is reasonable some surface blemishing, im sure they can come up really well with a good buff :)
hell if ian c can make the TT pipe look so good then these can definately look just as good if not better!

This is all i have of whatever the kit is. I know there was a 4th pipe which is still on my car as i didnt have the stock pipe to put back in its place. The kit still retains the TT pipe and obviously you can still use the stock pipe in place of the 4th one from this kit without any issues.

Edit; just found out it is the HKS racing suction kit.

Chris

#4 ·
Do you have a pic of it when it was fitted?

Again, depending on price, if I take it, I could always send you my stock pipe of the one you are missing so the whole kit was available :)

Any idea's on price you'd want yet??

#5 ·
i dont im afraid mate! it was on the car before i bought it as i was going to go d jetro but never did so removed it as mafs and filters did not fit :( otherwise would have kept it.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/104610-hks-racing-suction-kit-r33-gtr.html

that is a previous one sold on here with filters and a couple more samcos so id prob ask for half that? £100?

Cant really go lower.

I would like the keep the hardpipe i have on the car as well, it will be a git to change and is now linked in with my intercooler hardpipe kit too.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.