GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
bootlid

Got one of those from the car we broke up last November Lisa. Already sold the spoiler. How much is a new one anybody and its yours for a fraction of that price !
While on same subject, still have many other bits from same car, if anyone needs anything, get in touch
Tim.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tim, save the bootlid for me!! if you are around saturday morning I can pop over....put the kettle on though!!! he he....

·
Registered
212 Posts
lid and kettle

Lisa, the bootlid, I will happily save it for you. Dont work weekends sorry though. And on Monday taking daughter to a Pony club show with her
pony, so come on down Tuesday onwards !Will have kettle at the ready !
Tim

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah, cant do Tuesday......weekdays are difficult for me at the mo...will sort something out though! ah, pony club! my pony is at our local pony club camp at the mo, one of the girls at the yard has taken him....he has caused havoc I am told....so long as they dont send me the bill for the stable he demolished I will be ok!!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tim.....wanna buy a pony!!!!! 14.2hh black, jumps,boxs,dressage...etc etc....:D :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Pony.

No thanks darling,

Tim ( at Henrys House):smokin:

we have already bought her a second pony and the original one is no ffing good. 13.1 welsh section B wanna trade for a pair of Xenon headlamps can deliver !!!

Tata
Tim ( 3X RED WINE );)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this pony is brill.....jumps brilliantly!!!!!! need to upgrade, 13.1 way toooooo small!!! if you had a 15.2 you can have my xenons!!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
no can do

Sorry Tiggs but this pony business makes a 2.8 kit with a T88H look like chicken feed. I thought the motor trade was a cruel game !! £1750 in + horse whisperer and some and we are no where further forward !! Now, about that boot lid, what did you say ?
Tim, disullusioned and cant spell

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats wrong with the pony??? want me to have a look at im?? used to deal with problem horses.......

bootlid....yeah, am tied up in the week so wont be able to make it over....will have to sort something out, whats the latest that you are in work?

yes, horses are very expensive, it can be done cheaply but not if your daughter wants to compete....do you have two ponies?

·
Registered
212 Posts
thanks

for your kind offer Lisa. Not sure where we are going at the moment. You are quite right we now seem to have acquired 2 ponies ! Monday is the test, taking both, see what happens then its time to choose. That sounded easy didnt it . See you
Tim

·
Registered
212 Posts
almost forgot

normally finish work between 5.30~6. However next Friday night we are closing for 2 weeks holidays so chances are will need to work at least once late. Tell me what day fits with you and I will try and be there. Tata
Tim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts