GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am upgrading to Alcon brakes on the front of my R33 GTR. Is anyone interested in a good condition set of standard Brembo front calipers, standard discs and red stuff pads?

I am looking for around the £250 mark but feel free to let me know if they are not worth this as I have no clue what they go for normally!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had too many replies to handle via PM regards the brakes from various forums. I am waiting for the thread size of the Alcons I have bought to be changed from R34 to R33 fitment. Mid next week should be the time the brakes come off. Due to the amount of people interested I think I am going to have to ebay them starting at £250. They are in good condition but probably do need new Pads to be fair. Will post pics next week.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
225 Posts
brembos

if u still have these for sale pm me please.
joe

I am upgrading to Alcon brakes on the front of my R33 GTR. Is anyone interested in a good condition set of standard Brembo front calipers, standard discs and red stuff pads?

I am looking for around the £250 mark but feel free to let me know if they are not worth this as I have no clue what they go for normally!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts