GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a r33 gtr and after getting a drive thru mc donalds where do you put your drink while driving?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a r33 gtr and after getting a drive thru mc donalds where do you put your drink while driving?

In my HKS carbon copholder...... Had the JUN one before that, but found the HKS to be much more stable on high loads.....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
you can buy a cupholder adapter for the 33 model, it clips in the little tray near the handbrake and looks like it is std for the car. I think it is a nissan item...

·
Registered
662 Posts
you can buy a cupholder adapter for the 33 model, it clips in the little tray near the handbrake and looks like it is std for the car. I think it is a nissan item...
I have one of those. You knock the cup over every time you shift gears though :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry to revive a very old thread - but does anyone have any pics of the Nissan R33 cup holder? Or have one for sale?

Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
480 Posts
Depends on the drink as I put it in the square bit next to the handbrake and then use my elbow to hold it in place whilst I change gear, or hold it in in your right hand. This takes away your hands from the 10 and 2 position, making it a public health hazard, but as with everything in life there's sacrifices. *I'm sure that's a quote from Dexter season one episode two or three* :p

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I tend to grip mine between my thighs :)
Now that doesn't even bare thinking about. Well, it does, but it would be wrong. :). :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts