GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Had this problem after being replaced the Clutch assembly from Nismo racing clutch to OEM clutch. When shifting while running on a hiway, engine dies thus making it hard to break, Im afraid I might get into a collision on this condition. What is the problem on my car? TIA!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Clutch can´t do something. Do you have removed the engine/gearbox for Clutch change or do you have only dismount the gearbox in the car?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clutch can´t do something. Do you have removed the engine/gearbox for Clutch change or do you have only dismount the gearbox in the car?
I dont know, I wasnt there when they changed the clutch disc assy, I brought it to the shop and left it there until they fixed it. Does removing the gear box affect what I am know experiencing?

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Are you running after market ECU, might run very rich when idling and foul the plugs if only happens straight after starting the car ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you running after market ECU, might run very rich when idling and foul the plugs if only happens straight after starting the car ?
Dont know if I have a aftermarket ecu, there's no problem when car is in idle, only problem is if when im on the road and running in a high speed, then if I will slow down and down shift, then engine dies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts