GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Do any of you know if an R33 GTR exhaust will fit my spec 1 R33 GTS-T???

:bowdown1::thumbsup::bowdown1::thumbsup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Unfortunately I don´t have an answer for you mate. But I have almost the same question as you. I don´t wanna hijack your thread, but since it matches perfectly, I didn´t want to open one more new thread.

Will an (aftermarket) R34 GTR exhaust fit my R34 GTT as long as I use only the catback part of it?:confused:

Thank you guys!:thumbsup:

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Unfortunately I don´t have an answer for you mate. But I have almost the same question as you. I don´t wanna hijack your thread, but since it matches perfectly, I didn´t want to open one more new thread.

Will an (aftermarket) R34 GTR exhaust fit my R34 GTT as long as I use only the catback part of it?:confused:

Thank you guys!:thumbsup:
Yep it will

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks for your reply mate!

Got information from Abbey right now and they said "no, catback part for R34 GTR won´t fit on R34 GTT, because the cat flanges or decat pipe flanges - whatever you use - are at a different angle!"

So I guess I have to go for a R34 GTT specific one. D*mn!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for all the input for me and RXXXIV,

Sorry the outcome was'nt as good for you as it was for me though mate,

The exhaust ive just bought has come off an R43 GTT with an R33 GTR engine in it, so it will fit onto mine!

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
are you sure about that?

even with the 33 GTR engine in it what downpipes is it using and are the hangers in the same place?

Simon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not sure of the downpipes but im not using them anyway.

Its de-cat back system and ive been told that the hangers are in exactly the same place.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the exhaust is on now but it cost me £60 for it to be made longer by about 3-4 inches for some reason!

All the hangers were in the same place, so if it was slightly longer then it would have fitted perfectly!

The shortness of the exhaust may have had something to do with it being off an R34 GTT with an R33 GTR engine in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts