GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really sad to say this but after some serious consultation with my girlfriend I have decided to sell my pride and joy 95 R33 GTR in order to raise the deposit for a property purchase :mad:
I have a full spec available upon request but the brief outlay is as follows;
Completley rebuilt engine only 1000 miles ago using various uprated parts from HKS, JUN, NISMO etc, black gloss in finish, Nismo LMGT1 wheels, Tein type flex coilovers, 25/40 turbos and lots lots more.
I have spent a lot more than im willing to admit to my girlfriend on this vehicle and it has a comprehensive expenses file and serviced more than regulary with new HKS plugs, motorsport oil & filter.
I am open to sensible offers and anyone who wishes to get more details please contact me at [email protected].
This car pulls like a train and the new engine is absolutley bloody fantasic and as im writing this im getting more and more upset about losing her! :mad:
Anyway the power is rated at approximatley 500BHP ATW on 1.1.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from someone soon.
Cheers,
NATE

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hi there,
I hope you read this on here as I tried e-mailing that address but it didn't work and got returned to me.
Do you have any pictures available, what colour is it and what sort of price are you looking for?

Cheers.
Phil.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Phil,
She is gloss black and besides the usual small scratches in the front is in excellent condition and polishes up beautifully.
I must admit im more into the engine tuning side of things as I enjoy driving and cosmetically there are only a few additions.
Please try my email again or post yours up here so I can contact you direct, I have had trouble with my web connection this am.
Price wise Im not sure what she is worth on the current market but have ben advised that due to the extensive list of work carried out in the last six months (over £20k) and the fact the engine is a completley new rebuilt lump capable of handling 1.1bar all day long offers in the region of £20k would be considered.
I have already spent the money and this car has cost over £50k inc the price of the car to build and what im left with is something really very special and whoever takes it off my hands will not be dissapointed.
Look forward to hearing from you again shortly.
NATE :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
My e-mail is: [email protected]
However, I was unaware of the extent of work that had been carried out and wasn't expecting that sort of price tag which I'm sorry to say is slightly out of my range at the minute.:bawling:
I've got a few more to look at but depending on how they go, I will still keep yours in mind and wait in hope that the price may drop:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phil,
Thanks for letting me know and will forward the spec sheet and a few pics to you shortly.
I will be posting the entire spec list on this site shortly too.
Hope you find what your looking for mate. :)
NATE

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SPEC - K66 GTR (BCNR33)
Engine (Completley rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago at GT ART)
* Wiseco 1mm oversize forged pistons & rings
* Specially sourced uprated block from Japan
* GT ART balanced bottom end using Nismo bearings (new cranks, rods etc)
* HKS 25/40 turbos
* HKS External wastegates
* HKS Super cold plugs
* HKS 700cc injectors
* HKS uprated in tank fuel pump
* HKS Vernier pulleys
* Pitwork belts
* HKS RS Induction kits
* HKS Racing intercooler inc hard pipe kit
* Trust extended racing sump
* HKS front mounted oil cooler
* HKS stage 1 camshafts
* JUN oil pump
* JUN Head studs
* HKS F con V pro & loom
* HKS map sensor & harness
* HKS stainless steel manifolds
* Custom down pipe
* HKS decat pipe
* Magnex racing rear exhaust (twin round)
* OS Giken triple plate clutch (just replaced)
* OS Giken lightened flywheel
* Custom tripe core aluminium racing radiator
CHASSIS
* Tein type flex adjustable coilovers
* Nismo LMGT1 18" 3 piece split rims
* Brembo factory calipers 4 at front and 2 at rear with 3G grooved discs front and rear with Pagis blue pads up front and Mintex extreme on the rear.
STYLING
* Nismo option bodykit inc intercooler vents, rear spats etc
* Clear front indicators and side repeaters
* LED rear lights with crystal indicators and reverse lights
* Rear three windows tinted limo black
* JGTC rear race fuel filler mounted on boot (non functional)
INTERIOR
* HKS EZII boost controller
* HKS turbo timer
* Blitz pro power meter
* Trust billet gear knob
* Isotta racing chrome & leather steering wheel
* Twin pod housing TRUST boost & EGT gauges (playing up at the moment so will replace with new DEFI items before sale).
STEREO
*Alpine, Kenwood & Fusion system (negioable)
POWER
Approximatley 500bhp at 1.1
Im sure Ive forgotten some bits but will add anything else when it comes to mind, I will also be taking care of all minor scratches, dents etc in the coming few days (when I can get it in the bodyshop)! so it will be as new again.
I have looked further into prices at the moment and I now wnat offers in the region of £18k as I have receipts for over this in the last 12 months :eek:
Again if you need any pics or further info please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forgot to mention it has a total closure alarm made by hornet inc proximitity sensors and talking device if triggered, also has a years MOT and 7 months tax!
Come on this is a proper bargain car ive spent all the money and the future scope of the vehicle is still massive with little expense. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Guys,
Also forgot titanium JUN valve springs & JUN retainers are also part of the spec sheet, once again thanks for all your interest. :)
Can anyone post pics for me as cant seem to get mine onto the system?
Any help much appreciated.
NATE

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry been away so will forward pics today, had lots of interest but no proper offers as of yet so still available. Cannot stress how much car this is for the money! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
By the way guys 500bhp ATW not ATC at 1.1 bar, exceptionally strong RB26 but highly useable.
:chuckle:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Details forwarded today, will be posting some proper detailed pics up shortly as still waiting for last person I sent them to to do so.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Because of the property purchase deposit I am looking to get a smaller car and am a big fan of the Honda Civic EK Type R if anyone is looking to upgrade from this to a GTR I would be happy to chat with them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts