GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, bought these last year and i still haven't used them. Removed from a late '96 V-Spec car and you can rest assured they are not stolen! Both seats are in VGC, i can take pics or you are welcome to come and view in person. I'm based in South Wales around 20 mins from J28 on the M4 or you are welcome to arrange a courier and i'll pack them up well if needed.
I originally paid £295 for these so i'm just looking for my money back or i'll leave them wrapped up in the corner.
Dave.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
As per title, bought these last year and i still haven't used them. Removed from a late '96 V-Spec car and you can rest assured they are not stolen! Both seats are in VGC, i can take pics or you are welcome to come and view in person. I'm based in South Wales around 20 mins from J28 on the M4 or you are welcome to arrange a courier and i'll pack them up well if needed.
I originally paid £295 for these so i'm just looking for my money back or i'll leave them wrapped up in the corner.
Dave.
pm'd you mate.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had 5 PM's re. the seats, i'll offer them in order of first PM. Many thanks for all the interest.
Dave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts