4 rota centre caps in gloss black to fit 18" torques

Many thanks
Chris 07799100735

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy moly!!!!

Last thing I heard not long ago was they were going for £900...

That's just ridiculous

·
Registered
391 Posts
Holy moly!!!!

Last thing I heard not long ago was they were going for £900...

That's just ridiculous
Aye, they were the days :rolleyes:

S'why I see most people using companies to retro-fit xenon's to the standard 33 headlight.

It's what I'll be doing. Got quoted around £400 for the pair to be split, audi xenons (iirc) inside of the lens cleaned/restored and fitted back together. That includes postage back. Complete with all the necessary ballasts/wiring. I'm also debating having the side-lights set to the 'halo' around the dipped beam instead too.

£2500 for out of date xenons is laughable..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Aye, they were the days :rolleyes:

S'why I see most people using companies to retro-fit xenon's to the standard 33 headlight.

It's what I'll be doing. Got quoted around £400 for the pair to be split, audi xenons (iirc) inside of the lens cleaned/restored and fitted back together. That includes postage back. Complete with all the necessary ballasts/wiring. I'm also debating having the side-lights set to the 'halo' around the dipped beam instead too.

£2500 for out of date xenons is laughable..
Hiya mate where was that out of interest?

·
Registered
R33 GTR, Some R32 GTR, Some C110 Skylines sedan and coupe's
166 Posts
for 2500gbp i would sell my OEM Xenons :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's for new ones, second hand ones go for around a grand. Which is still mega expensive for second hand lights but that's what they go for.

·
Registered
391 Posts
That's for new ones, second hand ones go for around a grand. Which is still mega expensive for second hand lights but that's what they go for.
There's a 2nd hand set up now for around £800 on the JPN yahoo.. Not sure how much shipping and import tax would set you back mind.

As for retro-fitting xenons, I was speaking these guys. Some of their work is a bit chav-tastic/incredibly illegal. But for a plain Xenon upgrade it was £380 iirc.

·
Registered
178 Posts
There's a 2nd hand set up now for around £800 on the JPN yahoo.. Not sure how much shipping and import tax would set you back mind.

As for retro-fitting xenons, I was speaking these guys. Some of their work is a bit chav-tastic/incredibly illegal. But for a plain Xenon upgrade it was £380 iirc.
Thanks for that mate I will take a look, I did think about doing something like that originally but I like the clean look of the oem xenons.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks for that mate I will take a look, I did think about doing something like that originally but I like the clean look of the oem xenons.
Yeah that's the thing you don't get that silver surround around the xenon which really brightens up the whole headlight. Adds more shape and detail to the whole front end imo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts