Front grille gtr emblem
4 rota centre caps in gloss black to fit 18" torques

Many thanks
Chris 07799100735

·
Registered
391 Posts
Holy moly!!!!

Last thing I heard not long ago was they were going for £900...

That's just ridiculous
Aye, they were the days :rolleyes:

S'why I see most people using companies to retro-fit xenon's to the standard 33 headlight.

It's what I'll be doing. Got quoted around £400 for the pair to be split, audi xenons (iirc) inside of the lens cleaned/restored and fitted back together. That includes postage back. Complete with all the necessary ballasts/wiring. I'm also debating having the side-lights set to the 'halo' around the dipped beam instead too.

£2500 for out of date xenons is laughable..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Aye, they were the days :rolleyes:

S'why I see most people using companies to retro-fit xenon's to the standard 33 headlight.

It's what I'll be doing. Got quoted around £400 for the pair to be split, audi xenons (iirc) inside of the lens cleaned/restored and fitted back together. That includes postage back. Complete with all the necessary ballasts/wiring. I'm also debating having the side-lights set to the 'halo' around the dipped beam instead too.

£2500 for out of date xenons is laughable..
Hiya mate where was that out of interest?

·
Registered
391 Posts
That's for new ones, second hand ones go for around a grand. Which is still mega expensive for second hand lights but that's what they go for.
There's a 2nd hand set up now for around £800 on the JPN yahoo.. Not sure how much shipping and import tax would set you back mind.

As for retro-fitting xenons, I was speaking these guys. Some of their work is a bit chav-tastic/incredibly illegal. But for a plain Xenon upgrade it was £380 iirc.

·
Registered
178 Posts
There's a 2nd hand set up now for around £800 on the JPN yahoo.. Not sure how much shipping and import tax would set you back mind.

As for retro-fitting xenons, I was speaking these guys. Some of their work is a bit chav-tastic/incredibly illegal. But for a plain Xenon upgrade it was £380 iirc.
Thanks for that mate I will take a look, I did think about doing something like that originally but I like the clean look of the oem xenons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.