GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
78 Posts
Saw one around 7pm ish Gillette Corner turnign into shell garage, had white TE37's, it was pretty dark so looked black to me, might have been MP.

·
Banned
78 Posts
apart from the MNP one not seen another in this area
Seen a black one that looks kinda standardish, also used to see the blue one with RIPS on the FM intercooler, think belongs to pupsi on here, have not seen it for a while though, see simplymo's silver 34 every now and then and Alkesh's silver 33, but non else.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
see a whole load of jap cars inc a 32gtst on saturday nights but nothing aside... loads of rx7s mind!

·
Banned
78 Posts
see a whole load of jap cars inc a 32gtst on saturday nights but nothing aside... loads of rx7s mind!
yeah, I often see a black RX7, seems to be very fast. seen it on the A4 a couple of times. there was a white pearlescent one, but don't see it anymore. but there are some gorgeous 200 SX's around.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Midnight Purple 33 is mine, got the gold rims on it. Blue 33 with rips intercooler is Pupsi's car. Pupsi is away at the moment, hence the reason you havnt seen his car. i think its at TR racing anyway. My mates got the Bayside blue R34 GTR but again its offroad at the moment. I've seen a white 33 in Cranford, parked just off Bath Road. The only other 33 I know of is Vijays (MR GTR) in Hounslow!!!

·
Banned
78 Posts
Midnight Purple 33 is mine, got the gold rims on it. Blue 33 with rips intercooler is Pupsi's car. Pupsi is away at the moment, hence the reason you havnt seen his car. i think its at TR racing anyway. My mates got the Bayside blue R34 GTR but again its offroad at the moment. I've seen a white 33 in Cranford, parked just off Bath Road. The only other 33 I know of is Vijays (MR GTR) in Hounslow!!!
The white 33 off Bath Road, yeah that belongs to Nigel, I think it is the time attack one you are talking about, with roll cage and slick tyres. TR racing tuned. sounds loud as f***. dogbox gear sounds lovely.

·
Banned
78 Posts
That wasn't me but I'm in that kinda area... Twickenham, where are you based?
everyone is based in Hounslow and surrounding areas where the race track is also known as (the A4) lol, got done by traffic cops a couple of weeks ago. The bas***ds were hiding on the little road next to the Texaco garage before the round about where BP and McDonald is. £60 fine and 3 points dished out! speed gun showed 78 mph on a 40mph road. and breathalysed :chairshot

·
Registered
35 Posts
Haha, standard penalty is generous for 78 in a 40! I know someone who got £500 & 6pts for 90 on a 70mph motorway!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts