GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THe day I bought the car (3weeks ago) I was the happiest person on the planet. Same day found out that My girlfriend is pregnant. Everything was ok until she refused to go anywhere near the car :(
Last friday after first scan I know its going to be twins :clap:
As mutch as I'm happy about that I'm sad as I'm being forced to sell the car and go for the big family option.
Would PX towards BMW X5 3d Sport in Black or Grey Only (no wood trim) would add up to 6k
Heres the details:

- 1998 R-registration
- Twin airbag model
- Just hit 65K miles
- 1 years MOT
- Tax till Dec
- The car was and has been maintained religiously and all the paperwork shows this.
- Full Service History including Abbey Motorsport work (service and Trust inlet manifold gaskets), and Full Service inc. Cambelt at RK Tuning in December.
- Uprated Exedy clutch in December at RK Tuning
- Blitz Nur-Spec R
- Decat
- Blitz ECU
- Blitz Turbo Timer
- HKS Air Filters (new filter elements November)
- HKS Hypermax Performer Coilovers
- Ultralite 755 18” wheels in black/polished lip.
- CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser
- Tracker

work done in last 3 weeks:
Front Coilovers changed (got them from RK Tuning)
Nismo clear side indicators
D-Speed Clear front indicators
Added one more top of the range alarm sistem with pager 2miles radius (Shows on display everything)
Resprayed front bumper spliter
Resprayed rear bumper
All window tinted with american tint
Spend over 1500GBP Just in 3 weeks as I thought of keeping this carr for long time. Sad to let it go :(

If one of you seriously thinking of geting a GTR that will not let you down this is the one to get.
If any questions give me a call on 07703484662.
(Still got insurance till mid October ,not that desperate to sell)
THanks foor looking.

Price 12900 GBP

·
Registered
204 Posts
Vycka25 said:
could buy it and keep in the garage for a few years
Yeh i might do that, i said to my boyfriend that, coz where he works red dot work next to him and there are quite a few there and his friend has just bought a j REG for 3 k....its well UNFAIR :( theres always old ones knocking about... but i can wait a few years, it will be worth it, for now, ill have to be satisfied with my midnight club one :squintdan

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hello, this is Zahed, Woo's younger brother. This was my brothers old car and I miss it like hell - it looks even more amazing now. My bro's on business in NY, but I just got off the phone to him and he sends his best wishes for your sale :) if i was older I would buy it back into the family. good luck

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doctawoo said:
Hello, this is Zahed, Woo's younger brother. This was my brothers old car and I miss it like hell - it looks even more amazing now. My bro's on business in NY, but I just got off the phone to him and he sends his best wishes for your sale :) if i was older I would buy it back into the family. good luck
I've told Woo I'll make the car look better than they look when come out from the factory. I love my cars and no money spared on them. THe last one had for 3 years, sold it to a mate and still go visit :) Few pictures of my previuos car (not a GTR though :) ) http://www.auto-tuning.lt/2k4/foto/galerija/car/713/

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Nice car, I miss my old GTR 33 in purple.

I had a little play with one of your pictures, toned the light down a little - I hope you don't mind me posting it.

Good luck,

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Vycka25 said:
Unfortunately no :( I only seen it in pictures and spoke with Woo about it
good...thought i had a stalker for a min!

This is a fantastic car btw, I went to buy it with Doctawoo...spot on! and one of the later ones made

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just had 1st viewer Loved it the only problem that the bloke over 60 and never driven one before. Came in Lexus LS430 ones got in to mine........... (was expecting a limo ride)I thought he's gonna loose all his teeth :) Said will speak to his missis about how hard the ride is (and I thought mine was soft :) ) ........time waster :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
Vycka25 said:
Just had 1st viewer Loved it the only problem that the bloke over 60 and never driven one before. Came in Lexus LS430 ones got in to mine........... (was expecting a limo ride)I thought he's gonna loose all his teeth :) Said will speak to his missis about how hard the ride is (and I thought mine was soft :) ) ........time waster :(

Get used to it mate, time wasters everywhere.

Lovely motor tho.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
were you on eastern avenue sat night with an rx-7? thought someone had nicked my car! I was in the black M5 couple of cars back

1 - 20 of 42 Posts