GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a total time waster my GTR is up for sale again.
- 1998 R-registration
- Twin airbag model
- 66K miles
- 1 years MOT
- Tax till Dec
- The car was and has been maintained religiously and all the paperwork shows this.
- Full Service History including Abbey Motorsport work (service and Trust inlet manifold gaskets), and Full Service inc. Cambelt at RK Tuning last December.
-Took it for a service today (29-11-2006) to RK Tuning picking it up on Friday (1-12-2006)
- Uprated Exedy clutch in December 2005 (done 300miles with it) at RK Tuning
- Blitz Nur-Spec R
- Decat
- Blitz ECU
- Blitz Turbo Timer
- HKS Air Filters
- HKS Hypermax Performer Coilovers
- Ultralite 755 18” wheels in black/polished lip.
- CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser
- Tracker
-Nismo clear side indicators
-D-Speed Clear front indicators
- top of the range alarm sistem with pager 2miles radius (Shows on display everything)
-All window tinted with american tint

If one of you seriously thinking of geting a GTR that will not let you down this is the one to get.
If any questions give me a call on 07703484662.
Price £12300 OVNO
Only seriuos buyers. Please Pm me instead of loading the thread.

·
Registered
717 Posts
shoot me a pm regarding the pics etc from the phone call end of last week.

Will give you a call tomorrow...car back from rk now?

cheers

·
Registered
251 Posts
Your all absolutely right of course - I am an idiot... Sorry Vycka!!!

I had read the pressures as idle and under load which is what people generally quote... Sorry once again I am a putts!!! :chairshot

Awesome looking R33 dude.

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Gutted for you matey. I really love the look of this car and came so close to buying it myself but didn't due to the other buyer you had.....you appears to of now let you down.
If I didn't have another already I'd be interested again.
Good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks mate, happy with your new motor? :) did you go for that white one you were talking about?
Gutted for you matey. I really love the look of this car and came so close to buying it myself but didn't due to the other buyer you had.....you appears to of now let you down.
If I didn't have another already I'd be interested again.
Good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if there is someone interested of coming up with cash before christmas would take some £££ of the price (not stupid money :chuckle: )

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
thanks mate, happy with your new motor? :) did you go for that white one you were talking about?
No, I bought the midnight purple one from MGT. Really happy with it. I'm out of the country at the minute and can't wait to get back so I can take it out again.
Good luck with the sale.
To anyone who is interested in this car, I have personally been to see it and can promise you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No, I bought the midnight purple one from MGT. Really happy with it. I'm out of the country at the minute and can't wait to get back so I can take it out again.
Good luck with the sale.
To anyone who is interested in this car, I have personally been to see it and can promise you won't be dissapointed.
Thanks mate, as off tomorrow my GTR is being sold at my local dealers as I'm getting X5 delivered on monday and dont have enough room in front of the house to to part all of them :)
thanks again for good comments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts