GTR Forum banner

R33 GTR in Midnight Purple 1998 twin air bag model

4K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  cossymax 
#1 ·
Due to a total time waster my GTR is up for sale again.
- 1998 R-registration
- Twin airbag model
- 66K miles
- 1 years MOT
- Tax till Dec
- The car was and has been maintained religiously and all the paperwork shows this.
- Full Service History including Abbey Motorsport work (service and Trust inlet manifold gaskets), and Full Service inc. Cambelt at RK Tuning last December.
-Took it for a service today (29-11-2006) to RK Tuning picking it up on Friday (1-12-2006)
- Uprated Exedy clutch in December 2005 (done 300miles with it) at RK Tuning
- Blitz Nur-Spec R
- Decat
- Blitz ECU
- Blitz Turbo Timer
- HKS Air Filters
- HKS Hypermax Performer Coilovers
- Ultralite 755 18” wheels in black/polished lip.
- CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser
- Tracker
-Nismo clear side indicators
-D-Speed Clear front indicators
- top of the range alarm sistem with pager 2miles radius (Shows on display everything)
-All window tinted with american tint

If one of you seriously thinking of geting a GTR that will not let you down this is the one to get.
If any questions give me a call on 07703484662.
Price £12300 OVNO
Only seriuos buyers. Please Pm me instead of loading the thread.

See less See more
#10 ·
Your all absolutely right of course - I am an idiot... Sorry Vycka!!!

I had read the pressures as idle and under load which is what people generally quote... Sorry once again I am a putts!!! :chairshot

Awesome looking R33 dude.

Good luck with the sale

#12 ·
Gutted for you matey. I really love the look of this car and came so close to buying it myself but didn't due to the other buyer you had.....you appears to of now let you down.
If I didn't have another already I'd be interested again.
Good luck.

#21 ·
how nice is this car man i,m gutted abit out of my price range o
but i would of made u a offer LOL

well if i sell my car that is just been drop in with the sale of my car u see
but hey thats a real nice looking car mate it would have broken my heart selling it
GOD DAMM
hope u get what u are after for it :)
lemsip

#22 ·
hello from usa

hey im hopefully getting your car soon! from robert, good luck with the twins and the bmw is a great ride ..i have had 4! hopefully you got the 4.4 or 4.6 liter cause they haul ass. the 3.0 are still very nice! i am very excited and cannot wait. :flame:

#23 ·
hello mate, I have droped off the car to my local dealer tonight :( spoke to robetr just after that and hopefully he can still get the car. You should find out from him tomorrow as I have given him the datails of my local dealer. If you get it (I hope you will) I hope will have as mutch fun with it as I did :)
Good luck

hey im hopefully getting your car soon! from robert, good luck with the twins and the bmw is a great ride ..i have had 4! hopefully you got the 4.4 or 4.6 liter cause they haul ass. the 3.0 are still very nice! i am very excited and cannot wait. :flame:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.