GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I think it's that time I'm affraid :mad: but all good things come to an end eventually. For sale is my loved R33 GTR wich some of you will know from my small project thread. Has had a few thousand spend on it over the last couple of months on some tunning parts and a lot of man hours cleaning the engine bay up. The car is a 1996 and is a real stunner. Really good condition paint work. Not a spot of rust insight on the body work or strut tops. Never comes out the garage when wet. Please read project thread as shows you more detail of the car http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/280881-r33-gtr-first-project.html
What's been done to it:

Steel turbos upgrade (fully rebuilt with new seals and balanced)
Hks superdrager exhaust
Apexi power FC
Apexi intake
Drift works Alloy rad
Nismo intercooler
Silicon rad hoses
Silicon breather hoses
Multi layers steel head gasket
Apr head studs
Tomie oil ristrictor
Hks inlet gaskets
Hks exhaust gaskets with all news studs
New turbo gaskets with new studs and nuts
Standard elbows
Hks spark plugs
Spitfire coil packs
15w-50 Titan race pro oil
Timming belt kit
Rocket cover gasket
Gizmo boost controller running 1.1bar of boost
New battery
Mapped at Torque developments international @ 366.6 at the hubs at 7630rpm
And 311.5 Torque at 4090rpm
Using a hub dyno.
New boost pipe clips
New rota grid wheels with eagle F1's all round only covered about 1000miles
Anadized wheel nuts
Hks adjustable coil overs
Sony CD player
Nismo White dials
Toad cat 1 alarm
2 sets of keys and fobs
Mot till 3/11/14 and all old mots
Tax till end of month

Not sure if I have forgotten anything but if I remeber shall add. Any question please feel free to pm me and I shall replie as quick as I can or can call you. Thanks for taking time to read

£10,000 ovno

[/URL

[URL=http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Smalley333/media/275B44FF-A30C-4B3F-996A-CEF154CD1BE5_zpsxyihoam4.jpg.html]

[/URL

Thanks Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car is now sold. All the best to the new owner,he is a really sound chap. Also a forum member so hopefully see some pics of her now and again
Thank's bud. Was great meeting you. What a Beast, drove perfect all the way home. Still getting used to the power. Was a lovely day on the Sunday rest of the week been raining. Have not driven it since I got it back.

Will post up some pic's on the forum and any future mods will be posted too.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That was (is) a very tidy car mate, sorry to see it went to someone who only wanted to make a profit, it is similar to the one I had nicked, wish I could have bought it I would be very happy hitting the red line in that now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.