GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone - newbie here!!!

I'm the proud new owner of an R33 GTS-T but want to upgrade the front spoiler and grille - nothing too manic but I'd love to give it that GTR look.
Any good recommendations on kits?
I've see Ziax's name mentioned a few times and I like what I see (especially their prices). Has anyone any experience of them? I'm just worried about quality??

Any pearls of wisdom would be gratefully received!! :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
a friend of mine got the s14 GTR style body kit from them and it took a bit of time to install by the body shop. but after all the work and everything the car look very nice. not the best fittment but not the worst either.
Most GTS owners would got for the 400R bumper other than the GTR one as it looks better.

Leon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Leon.

On another slightly related topic. I want to go for the GTR style front grille and it looks like on pics I've seen that GTS's that have the grille seem to have a lip on the bonnet that lines them up. I spoke to the guy at Ziax and he says you don't need one.
Am I just mistaken or do you know anything?
I've tried to find some more info on the net but am drawing a blank. The phrase "I'll Google it" doesn't seem to apply here!! Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough!!

Can anyone help??

Cheers

Biz

·
Registered
663 Posts
as far as I know you dont need the lip on the bonnet as the grill is a stright replacement for the normal GTS one. the Lip on the bonnet is an add on to make the car look nicer as on my GTR it come with it but some GTR dont have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts