GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a couple if weeks ago I snapped this up from Mark and Garth over at MGT-Racing. Just in the process of tidying it up and it'll be ready for MOT on friday

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HKS pistons and rods
HKS 2530's
Tomei cams
HKS oil cooler and intercooler
HKS exhaust front to back
HKS fcon pro
HKS fuel rail
Tein coilovers
The list goes on..a folder full of receipts from abbey came with the car and the last time it was mapped by Garth it made around 508... I'll check in the folder! all in all a pretty decent spec just in need if some tlc.... Oh and a new twin plate clutch

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice mate, but change the wheels it had one , has great potential to be totally stunning
Cheers, The wheels will be changed in the coming weeks.. Just wanted to concentrate on getting everything right before moving on to aesthetics

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somebody jacked it up on the sills and pushed them up a little (mainly the offside) so they will be being pulled out and welded up over the next couple of days

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Such a rare car, a Genuine LM.

I do like the way the Engine bay is the same colour as the rest of the car, Champ Blue.

Decent spec too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll pop some pics up as I go along if you want dude?
cheers smith I'll come up Wednesday straight from work, don't think I'll get chance tomorrow. There are two guys selling boot linings on here but I've not heard back from them yet. Be nice to get that sorted too

1 - 20 of 40 Posts