GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got the coilovers off my shell finally.
they have done just 2k miles and they cost me £689 with club discount !
they also have the adjuster extenders so the rears are adjustable from the rear seat

and also the seats and doorcards from my r33 they are all very tidy, front seats have no bolster wear, rear bench seat also mint, even door cards are mint except 2 small marks where they've sat in the car and leant against something (proper [email protected]&ed of I am as they were immaculate before we stripped it !
a decent sensible offer will not be refused.

these seats really are tidy gotta be some of the best left I reckon, make me a decent offer, can deliver the complete interior anywhere uk for £70 on a pallet :)

the seats havnt been cleaned/prepared in anyway for the pics that's as they sit after us jumping in and out stripping the car.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
What are the spring rates on the coilovers? Iv got ohlins on mine at the mo and they are very hard, witch i like. But the car looks like a rally car lol. I want them stiff lol.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the spring rates on the coilovers? Iv got ohlins on mine at the mo and they are very hard, witch i like. But the car looks like a rally car lol. I want them stiff lol.

stock spring rates from meister r I didn't change them.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interior is sold, meister r coilovers still here no more £300 offers please already priced to sell at £450 plus post they are as new £700 coilovers.

·
Registered
511 Posts
interior is sold, meister r coilovers still here no more £300 offers please already priced to sell at £450 plus post they are as new £700 coilovers.
Give the coilovers a quick wipe with WD40 and they will come up very fresh.

And at £450 it is a bargain considering that these are £749 new + £25 for the damping extension cable.
Not to mention that it is one of the few coilovers on the market with proper UK support.
Should replacement parts or service are needed, you can actually sort them out unlike other Japanese brand that are pretty much confined to the bin.

Good luck with the sales, they are worth every penny.

Jerrick

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Coilovers arrived, fitted them already. Wow what a difference!! Not as hard as the ohlins on the hard setting but still plenty stiff enough. Drove home on the soft setting and I think it's the most comfortable drive Iv had in a Gtr lol. This is the second item iv bought off of scoobyslayer and both times he has been faultless. I'm very happy :)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coilovers arrived, fitted them already. Wow what a difference!! Not as hard as the ohlins on the hard setting but still plenty stiff enough. Drove home on the soft setting and I think it's the most comfortable drive Iv had in a Gtr lol. This is the second item iv bought off of scoobyslayer and both times he has been faultless. I'm very happy :)
cheers mate im glad your happy.

the difference with me is I only break my own cars ive used and maintained myself so all the parts are good not worn out rubbish :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts