GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right then guys,

I have now started searching for another monster rx7 from Japan and hence the Skyline will be up for sale in Feb, thought i would give the two Skyline forums a headstart if there was any interest in the car. Will formally be up for sale Mid-Feb 2007.

1995 M REGISTRATION R33 GTR with 43000miles completed, i bought the R33GTR as wanted to see exactly what the fuss was about the Skyline generation particularly the GTR status. Although overall very pleased with the car i still find myself looking at rx7's more than the car stood outside thus decided to make the switch back to the rotary community.

This Skyline i bought due to the excellant looks and the overall mods are complementary to the car rather than making it too boy racer, i feel the current looks of the car are quite fab, although the plan was to slowly start increasing engine power and trying to finish with a GTR making considerable power, i am already looking to import a monster rx7 instead thus this GTR is up for sale.

R33GTR MIDNIGHT PURPLE
GREEDY BOOST CONTROLLER
BOOST GAUGE
NARDI STEERING WHEEL
FULL CARBON BONNET
CARBON REAR WING MIDDLE SECTION
CARBON NISMO REAR WING INSERTS
VOLK RACING CE28N ALLOYS - with new tyres all round
BREMO BRAKES
ALL USUAL GTR REFINEMENTS.

The GTR has always been warmed up cooled down correctly, had oil changed every 3000miles, and will be sold with full service completed, cambelt has already been changed too. The decals and sunstrip can be removed by new owner if not required they are not permanent :chuckle:

£11995

Pics :

·
Registered
8 Posts
typical this is, i spend weeks looking for a GTR33 that catches my eye and the one that does, does it 1 day before I have to leave for Germany for a few week!!! :mad:

Nice GTR dude, hopefully its still for sale when i get back haha :)

EDIT: Just re read it properly, are the gods looking down on me? :| As it says forsale around mid-feb....which is about the time i get back from germany give or take a week!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The engine has been kept close to standard apart from the boost increase, also has a aftermarket exahust system so without trying to over approximate i would gander at 320bhp ???? or so ??

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you do a test drive today? That was you going past the bubble?
Yea sorry Dave did not attend the Bubble meet as had a chap interested in the car and indeed the test drive, although i was driving :)

Just incase you thought i was ignoring you guys :bowdown1:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice try Steve :bowdown1:

Sorry mate, 2 problems:

1- they help the appeal of the car massively

2- i dont have other alloys to replace them with.

Sorry i canna help mate :(

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Nice try Steve :bowdown1:

Sorry mate, 2 problems:

1- they help the appeal of the car massively

2- i dont have other alloys to replace them with.

Sorry i canna help mate :(
Bugger:mad: Bugger:mad: Bugger:mad: Bugger:mad: Bugger:mad:

Man's gotta try though hasn't he????? I thought with 2 grand in your back pocket, you'd be able to get some brand spanking new alloys for her!!!:)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very impressed with the feedback on here as regards to selling the R33 GTR, lots of interest so far hopefully someone will take the plunge and show me the money :thumbsup:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just to add, there is a slight chance of PART EX depending on value and what you have of course.

May take me up to August to import the right rx7 hence the part ex option.

Must be something interesting though ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will be advertising more fully in the first week of Feb so at the mo still exclusively on the 2 Skyline forums only,

as said if you have something interesting to offer as part ex might consider it, so please let me know what you got peeps ??? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anymore offers peeps ???

May well part ex this Sunday so if anyone has anything else they want me to consider speak now :blahblah: :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi,

Only just seen this ad and have had to register quick!

I live near Derby and have been looking for a GTR for a while. I was going to wait until I can sell my current car first when the weather improves (as she'll be worth more ), but I may also consider a px if you are interested:

1994 black TVR Griffith 500

Price wise I would say it is of similar value to your car.

Please PM me if interested

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi,

Only just seen this ad and have had to register quick!

I live near Derby and have been looking for a GTR for a while. I was going to wait until I can sell my current car first when the weather improves (as she'll be worth more ), but I may also consider a px if you are interested:

1994 black TVR Griffith 500

Price wise I would say it is of similar value to your car.

Please PM me if interested
Looking at another car shortly to part ex plus cash, if no deal is done for whatever reason will let you know mate, however not wanting a TVR as not really a fan although appreciate what they are :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts