GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

just picked up a r33 gtr last night and joined the forum 20 mins ago.

had a grey import celica gti for 9 years until it was written off by an astra that didn't have as good brakes as mine......oh well

so got my dream car now and i got a massive smile after driving it home last night, was awake at just gone 6am and all i can think about is getting out and driving it.....

is this normal......lol....yippee

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi all,

just picked up a r33 gtr last night and joined the forum 20 mins ago.

had a grey import celica gti for 9 years until it was written off by an astra that didn't have as good brakes as mine......oh well

so got my dream car now and i got a massive smile after driving it home last night, was awake at just gone 6am and all i can think about is getting out and driving it.....

Where abouts in Lincolnshire are you mate? I`m in Lincoln and soon to be buying an R33 GTR too lol.

Hope its all I expect. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its standard apart from apexi induction kit and stainless back box.

got white enkei wheels on it, not sure wether to sell them or have them powder coated, the car is silver

i'm between gainsborough and lincoln.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

I am exactly like this everytime i get something new to play with so i think its normal.

The smile is called the Skyline Smile my friend only goes away when you have problems but soon returns when all is well.

I would reccomend getting the car to your closest tuner that knows about these cars to have it checked over etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts