GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale, a set of 4 x 400R arches.

They are in excellent condition and in white primer. The fit is fantastic and can be seen below just loosely sellotaped up against my car for test fitting.

The front arches still have the extensions still in place which go onto the front bumper. These can be cut off and fitted or discarded, personal choice really. I have photoshopped them out in one picture to show you.

I'm asking £160 including delivery for these set of 4 arches :)

Payment is either by Paypal, or cash on collection or at a meeting point somehwere not to far (within reason) from High Wycombe/Buckinghamshire.

Pictures of the actual arches: (remember they're only loosely fitted and they do fit perfectly in real life.

Photoshop versions without bumper extensions:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dennis, I decided I pretty much like the way my car is now and wasn't happy that the time and effort of fitting these could be justified.

On that note, anyone wanting to see a stunning R33 GTR wearing these arches perfectly, need only look at Dennis's car below :D

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
i agree that once fitted properly and moulded in like that they look great....
both stunning cars there.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello mate, are these plastic or glass fibre? How do they fix on? stick? bolt?
i may well be interested in them as my car is in the paint shop at the moment.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi.

These are fibre glass arches. They bond onto the existing arches, or could be fitted another way I guess, not really sure. I was going to bond them on. Your bodyshop would be the best people to advise really :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
asiasi: Already tried Cliff :), if Cliff would change his mind about shipping to Sweden he may PM me :).

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Already SOLD :) Thanks for the interest though, I just didn't trust they'd get to Sweden safely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts