GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Standard Purple GTR bumper with splitter £100 + Postage

Carbon Fibre Rear Blade Spoiler £125 + Postage

Techniclutch Paddle Clutch, Release Bearing & Pressure Plate (Brand New) £235 + Postage

Boot Carpets (Bootlid, Front Part, Both Sides & Back, No Bottom) from a GTS-T £15 + Postage

Personalised Number Plate M800 STT on retention (well will be when DVLA get there **** into Gear) Offers?

Pm if interested in any parts.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
323ian said:
Doh!! Just bought a spoiler!!
How much you looking for the plate?
Thought you were going for the twin blade type???

Plate is offers, its on retention which cost £105 yesterday (barsta*ds), make an offer ive had offer of £375 but hes confirming tonight on that.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Josewick said:
sold the car then I guess ;)
Yes mate, took a right loss but shes going to a good home in Ireland.

It was driven all the way yesterday even with a headgasket fault and didnt go over half tempereature once.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also have one of the anodised used brake stoppers that go on the servo to stop it moving to improve the braking.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I will have the brake stopper.
Is it a cusco one?
I decided to go for a single one in the end as people put me off the idea of a twin one due to the quality of the item.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
323ian said:
I will have the brake stopper.
Is it a cusco one?
I decided to go for a single one in the end as people put me off the idea of a twin one due to the quality of the item.
Single blade is alot nicer mate, i toyed with the idea of a twin blade.

All parts i have now have been sold, Sorry

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi folks, sorry to say all items have now been sold, was offered £700 cash for the lot in one go includding a hks suspension kit i had of which one rear shock was damaged so i couldnt refuse.

Thanks for the couple of offers i had.. No more bits and no skyline anymore. think im going to go sulk..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Well done for selling the car and all parts mate.
How long till you buy another skyline!!?

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
what is it you're getting next then? its interesting to see which way people go after selling their skyline's

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Faz Choudhury said:
what is it you're getting next then? its interesting to see which way people go after selling their skyline's

No plans at all yet mate, ive sold all i have now, spent too much on cars, had 3 impreza's, 2 Bmw 325i Sports, lexus IS200S, R33 GTS-T facelift with drift spec everything, Supra RZ Twin Turbo 6 Speed Manual and a few other Shi*ters along the way.

Sticking now to my lovely Toyota HIACE Diesel van... Its still Jap so its not that bad. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts