GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am on hols at the mo but my friend is taking my old brembo's off for my new front brake kit which will finally be ready on sat for him to collect.

they are in full working order , they will come with pretty much brand new pads which are ds2500, hardly been used with standard disc's which are in very good condition with a small lip but loads of miles left. might throw in the braided lines too as i think i get them with my new kit to.

looking for £500 ono

coming up in 3 weeks time will be a complete r33 gtr v -spec rear subframe with bushes which are in very good condition with the sloid collar sleeves. i will clean this up and spray to as the silver paint thats on it is starting to bubble so will spray black.

looking for £200 ono

also i will have the rear r33 gtr v -spec hubs to as being replaced for better ones. these have the standard bushes in which again are in very good condition.

looking for £200 the pair ono

got 2 sets of rear brake shoes off my 33gtr and handbrake cable to

£10 per set of shoes
£10 for the cable complete

blitz coilover suspension. they are fully adjustable and all alloy to. lovely set of suspension. one of the shocks has leaked and blitz dont make these no more but they were made by sachs racing for blitz. these could more than likely be resealed by sachs racing but just couldnt be bothered to do so. these costs me 4 years back 2.2k

looking for £250 as just want rid as in the way

the centre panel gauges. standrad ones for the 33gtr, mint

£25

greddy clear cam cover, a few little marks but still very good condition

£30

i think i have a few more bits but not being home i cant remember. will get my friend to take pics and send to me so i can put up.

feel free to pm me and i will reply asap

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some pics of some of the parts.

blitz suspensin

greddy cam cover

will get more uploaded later tonight

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greddy oil catch tank and home made bracket to fit on slam panel next to the rad.

£25

front arms, bush is in very good condition,£20 the pair

rear top arms, again bushes in very good condition £20

washer bottle £ 10

greddy rear bells £50

gauges

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chris- no i am using these on my new catch tank, but aeroquip fittings will fit and finish it off with a braided hose. hence the price mate, but if going on a 33 the mounting bracket i made fits perfectly.

tblandy- thats postage on top. so any where in the uk £5 postage is enough.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
could you point me in the right direction for the fittings as i have been on the aeroquip site but cant see anything that suits. Ebay would be handy.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Got the front arms today; thanks very much :smokin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts