GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 std alloys 17", these have Goodyear F1 GSD3 tyres fitted. The tyres that were on the front have 7mm tread, the inner edges are more worn to about 4-5mm (camber was out) the rear tyres are 6mm across. These were fitted Feb 09 and cost £500!
These are not mint alloys with a few chips on the paint and some kerbing present, although it's not excessive. Also one of the alloys took more weight to balance than the other 3.

£400, would prefer collection, but you are more than welcome to arrange a courier to collect them.

R33 GTR ECU with 1.2 bar chip.
I have been running the car on this ecu for well over a year with no probs at all. The boost on my car was running 1 bar.

£150 Posted.

R33 GTR std suspension fitted with Nismo S tune progressive springs, these give a super smooth ride. Not as firm as coilovers but take the bumps great.

£125 + P&P (they are quite heavy so P&P would be about £30 ish)

Oil hoses off a R34 GTR engine
They are earls -12 fitting.

£45 Posted

Front steering rack ends (secondhand)
I replaced these thinking they were worn out (but they weren't it was the steering rack internally) They are obviously not tight like new ones only one has the lock washer with it.

£45 for the pair posted.

Pair of std genuine Nissan exhaust gaskets for either side of std cat, brand new. Cost just over £30 from nissan.

£10 posted

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced Prices and more items

New Prices before they go on flea bay:

Wheels £375.
These are good wheels, they looked a bit white in the first post photo's but are the original silver. So another Picture of them on my car just before taking them off.

Suspension £110

ECU £125

Hoses £35

Gaskets £8

Also got a Kansai service box that bypasses into the G sensor, It has a switch on the side 'On' or 'Off'. When turned on It puts the car into rwd only, turns off the ABS and LSD. I never use it so does any what it for £45 posted

Will also have a Hicas lock out bar coming off in the next week it was made by evolution Foundary £30 posted.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
send me a pictur off the lock out bar, can you then remove the complet hi cas stering rack ? thx
Its still on the car at the moment, I'll take some pics when it's off.
This replaces the hicas rack unit, you screw the rackends into it. After it's fitted the car would need the wheel alignment doing.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I'll take the hoses please.
PM me your paypal details.
thanks.
Ian

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kansai electric box

Picture of the HKS Kansai electric box

Plug and play unit.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Double the price NOT

Due to the recent rapid rise in the price of skyline parts (mainly R34 getrag gearboxes) everything I'm selling is going to cost double:eek:

Only joking:p

But does anyone want to make some offers on the stuff that's left.

Cheers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@ TSUCHIYA-KUN - wheels still for sale.

@ Super_Sayian - Bar should be coming off this weekend, it's only about 8-9months old so the condition is good.

Thanks

·
Registered
419 Posts
I will send you a PM later,
I am very interested in your wheels:shy:

Check your inbox later, mate

1 - 20 of 31 Posts