GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to changing the current set up on my r33 gtr ive decided to sell all the engine components , here are some for now, will list more later.

sard 800cc injectors only 300miles use - £400 plus p+p

nismo break stopper 40 plus p+p

exedy twin plate clutch pull type - £300 plus p+p

2 x z32afm and hks filters - £130 each plus p+p

standard viscous fan £50 plus p+p

4" HKS single turbo twin AFM intake pipe with hoses - £80 plus p+p

cam covers ,coilpack cover and cam gear cover in purple metallic some paint chips - £100 plus p+p

greddy 100mm plenum plus greddy 100mm intake pipe - £400 plus p+p

T51R Kai turbo complete kit inc manifold, external HKS 65mm wastegate and down pipe, oil and water feeds, lambda points on down pipe been welded in but could easily add own if needed - £1500 plus p+p

rb26 head with 262 intake and 272 exhaust hks cams [will split if needed] with hks cam gears, just had head reconditioned - £450 plus p+p

rb26 bottom end with N1 oil and water pump standard crank on standard size shells, needs hone only only 3000miles since rebuild so oil and water pump havent had much use - £500 plus p+p

im a trucker so away most of the week monday to friday so best to call me if you want anything.
my phone number is 07748375748 if you need more details

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hopefully can catch you while you're still online.....

What mileage is on the clutch and do you know what sort of power it is rated to?
1st dibs if its what I'm after :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
rb26 head with 262 intake and 272 exhaust hks cams [will split if needed] with hks cam gears, just had head reconditioned - £450 plus p+p

rb26 bottom end with N1 oil and water pump standard crank on standard size shells, needs hone only only 3000miles since rebuild so oil and water pump havent had much use - £500 plus p+p
What has been done to the head?
And how come the block needs a hone after being rebuilt 3000mi ago?!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully can catch you while you're still online.....

What mileage is on the clutch and do you know what sort of power it is rated to?
1st dibs if its what I'm after :)
my car was putting out 575bhp and 525 torque and handle it no problem, plate nearest flywheel is getting well down so would be best replaced, hope that helps

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What has been done to the head?
And how come the block needs a hone after being rebuilt 3000mi ago?!
machine shop said that one bore had slight marking from piston ring damage rest were ok, forged pistons melted at edges, car was still running fine but was down on compression and breathing heavily out off the engine breather pipe(really strong fuel smell) so broke the engine, have lost interest now so , the reason for breaking :(:(

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
my car was putting out 575bhp and 525 torque and handle it no problem, plate nearest flywheel is getting well down so would be best replaced, hope that helps
Ok thanks.
My power is going to be a bit higher than that but let me spend a day looking into replacment plate prices and max rated figures and I'll get back to you

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no problems phil, wont be back on till late on tomorrow night, so if your after it probably best to phone me, i know kit is 1519 new am not sure off rating, search for kit on rhd japan and should say , i know replacement plates are 400 from rhd japan so get complete nearly new clutch for 700 total

·
Registered
255 Posts
how much for nismo door pillar things, drivers door card with switches (must be mint) and steering boss (i need air bag/ hicas one)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nismo b-pillars are genuine nismo parts £130 new so im looking for £80 delivered for these ones.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
ill take those back spats and if that is a greddy radiator and it is in good working order ill have that too ;)

alex

please p.m me details and i will pay via paypal

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hks fuel rail - sold
hks 2-1 afm-turbo pipe and hoses - sold
rear bumper and spats - sold
greddy radiator - sold

1 - 20 of 244 Posts