GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new unopened R33GTR PowerFC D-Jetro with all wiring harnesses and nipples. Hand controller included in kit. All items are still in enclosed plastic wrapping as from manufacturer with all documentation.

I originally purchased this item from r1dude from this forum in Nov 2009 for £550 and had to travel a distance to pick it up.

I am currently using a link G4 which was supplied, fitted and mapped by mgt racing......the only reason i didnt use the powerfc in the end was the link had launch control and the FC didnt! The Link was double the price of the PFC! alot to pay just for launch control...

£550 including postage to UK no offers as i need the money to put down on a house deposit plus my wife is absolutley doing me nut in about it!:thumbsup:

Please PM if interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
not completely related so sorry. how were mgt, i have to get a link ecu and get it mapped and i'm crapping myself about who to use. R.B motorsport built my engine but are miles form where i live so want someone nearer, just interested in your personal experience? sorry i can't help you with the sale of your F C but sure you will sell it quickly at that price. Cheers buddy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not completely related so sorry. how were mgt, i have to get a link ecu and get it mapped and i'm crapping myself about who to use. R.B motorsport built my engine but are miles form where i live so want someone nearer, just interested in your personal experience? sorry i can't help you with the sale of your F C but sure you will sell it quickly at that price. Cheers buddy.
Mgt are great and the link works well...I just wanted the best, however I'm told the PFC is just as good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys the lowest i will take is £500. please no more offers.....Brand new....pictures to follow soon.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hi mate, I have sent you PM regarding this yesterday but haven´t received reply from you.

Please check your PMs and let me know if everything is included i.e. hand commander, APEXi MAP sensor, wiring, nipples, etc!

And can I please have a pic of the lot too?

If all included I will take it!!

Please add your payment details to the PM too.

Thanks

PS: I don´t have many posts on here, but am very active and part of Bigchief´s team on skylineowners.com. You are welcome to check my posts and iTrader ratings over there for peace of mind. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts