GTR Forum banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Turbo side pretty much all back together.

then we had the fun of putting the top secret manifold on. It actually didn’t go to bad. We just had to figure out the proper angle silicon hose to connect the intercooler pipe to the throttlebody.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
While we were putting the engine bay back together the last part I needed to complete my suspension finally came in and it was worth the wait. The first set to come to America.....top secret coilovers!! Sadly we are not able to put them on right away because we have to finish the engine and hopefully get it tuned before our first car show that the car is register at. Then we can think about putting the coilovers on.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
We are getting down to crunch time with trying to get the car back together in time to make it to it’s first scheduled car show. Thankfully everything is going back together and the wiring isn’t fighting me too bad. Here are updated pics.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
The last item for the engine bay I needed came in. The GK tech abs delete kit. So now it’s just the mad rush to finish getting it back together.

·
Registered
59 Posts
While we were putting the engine bay back together the last part I needed to complete my suspension finally came in and it was worth the wait. The first set to come to America.....top secret coilovers!! Sadly we are not able to put them on right away because we have to finish the engine and hopefully get it tuned before our first car show that the car is register at. Then we can think about putting the coilovers on.
View attachment 263050
View attachment 263051
Good choice of your suspension, I do love mine, tight and nimble!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
we are down to the last few days before the first show it’s registered for and it looks like we are going to get it all back together. At this point the only thing that has to go on is the hood. The car started up after a few tries. We ran out of time to get it Dyno tuned before the show so that needs to get done as soon as the shop can get me in. Since it starts up and I can pull it on and off my car hauler we are still going to attend the shows in the meantime before it can get tuned.

I think this next one is my favorite picture I ever took of my car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
we are down to the last few days before the first show it’s registered for and it looks like we are going to get it all back together. At this point the only thing that has to go on is the hood. The car started up after a few tries. We ran out of time to get it Dyno tuned before the show so that needs to get done as soon as the shop can get me in. Since it starts up and I can pull it on and off my car hauler we are still going to attend the shows in the meantime before it can get tuned.
View attachment 263550 View attachment 263551

I think this next one is my favorite picture I ever took of my car.
View attachment 263552
All I can say is......DAMNNNNN!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
We made it to the first show in North Carolina tuner evolution 2018. While unloading the car off the trailer and pulling into the venue toyo tires asked me to park in their booth. Couldn’t have asked for a better spot to park.

The skylines debut couldn’t have went any better. It won best in show!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Once this damn bug has left both Canada and the USA I'm doing a road trip across the border. May find a few nasty Godzilla's to run with while we're on tour! Love you build Sir!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
So after North Carolina car show the tunning shop didn’t have time to get me in before my next show. It seemed that I was having a little more trouble starting the car as it was getting colder out. I assumed it had to do with the car not being tuned after throwing a bunch of more parts on. So anyway off to tunerevo Chicago 2018 now. I lucked out again and got to park at toyo tires booth.

they had a nice lineup at this show. I ended up winning 1st place skyline/gtr and best engine visual.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts