GTR Forum banner

221 - 222 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
So I was excited a few days after the Chicago car show I was scheduled to go for a day trip to the tunning shop and I would be all set. We got to the shop first thing in morning when they opened and at this point with it colder outside the car wouldn’t start. So we pushed it in the shop and they hooked it up to the computer. Really quickly they saw I had my water and air temp sensor mixed up after doing my wire tuck. So we fixed that and the car started right up. We put it on the dyno. As always it never goes smooth when it gets on the dyno. It started smoking from camshaft area. So ended up having to leave the car for a week or 2. They got the first issue resolved then started leaking oil from back turbo area. So it was small issues that fought the whole way. It finally got everything worked out and tuned up. Here is the dyno sheet from that day.

I was a little shocked I definitely thought with all the extra parts I put on that it would have gained a lot more power than it did.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
When my car was at the dyno they pointed out my radiator fan had a slight crack in it. So a few days after I got home from the dyno I ended up ordering a new fan that was black and had dyno proven results it helps the car run cooler since it has more blades on it.

221 - 222 of 222 Posts