GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, new to the forum and GTR’s (sort of), anyway I’m mostly into evos but always wanted a GTR and with 34s being out of reach the R33 was the choice. It was Actually made easier by my good friend owning it and we’ve known the car for years, previously owned by @Thrust on here. It has good history and some really cool parts on it already, bonus 😁

My plans are to fully repaint it back to KLO, restore underneath, engine bay etc, keep it as original as possible but with all the old skool aftermarket parts from Japan. Power will stay around 600hp but probably go single turbo HKS or Greddy.

Anyway some pics of the beast, look forward to the process and sharing it on here. :)

It had a wrap
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

being removed!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
26,877 Posts
Was a different car that HJA have I believe

nice guy Piers , only met him once years ago in Tokyo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was a different car that HJA have I believe

nice guy Piers , only met him once years ago in Tokyo

I’m sure someone told me that was his old 34… Yes, never met him personally, obviously loved his GTRs :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good previous paint job luckily “they” didn’t strip much, nothing missing and/or glued back so far lol. The wrappers actually stripped more than the painters lol.

Removed the rear spats and super happy to find they are OE :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Engine bay needs a lot of work too…

Including these

All fixable!!

Now for the some good bits! Super wide RE30s… 7mm tread on the AD08s from 2008

HKS Super Turbo and and also came with a TI system so that I can further annoy my neighbours!

Best mod on the car :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts