GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I would like to retrofit the ABS motor in my R33 GTR. It came separately from my car as it suffered a LHD conversion before I got the car in my hands. I have the ABS unit of the car and I would like to know what I'm looking at the brake lines positions from the MBC to the unit and from the unit to the 4 brakes.

Anybody have the diagram that shows in detail which line goes in which position? Or maybe any actual photo of it showing how all the lines goes to what position? Seems I can't find a diagram or a photo that actually help me to figure this out before I try to retro fot it. It's going to be mounted where the brake booster used to be.

Also, the ABS unit (motor) it's the self module, aka the ECU of the ABS? Seems I can't find inside my car teh ABS module. Not sure if it's missing or is hiden in the trunk or is actually the ABS motor the ecu of the system integrated in it?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
none? :confused:

Can't trace very well the lines (which goes to which place) from random photos I find in the web liek this one.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Find the Projects section and have a look in there. There are numerous pictures of people who have removed their engines and all the brake lines can be found and are visible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts