GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With much regret and after a long and difficult decision I am selling my R33 GTR, I took ages finding one in this colour and condition. The family and I have decided to emigrate to Australia, it is to much hard work and worry to get it shipped over and register, so it breaks my heart to sell, but family comes first and we are going, the process of moving is a long one, with getting Visa's and all the rest, so there is no mad rush to sell

Spec
R33 GTR V-spec Series 3 1999
Red, Vin plate is AR1 not Ar0, so its not the maroon like most call red, the colour is very rare
R70 GTR number plate
62,120 miles
Mot till 8/3/15
Tax till end of September 2014
There is all the mot certificates apart from 1
It is a series 3 car so benefits from Xenon headlights and a rear fog light in the rear light cluster, also has the red inserts in the seat front and back, and has drivers and passanger airbags

HKS GTS's turbos
HKS cams and pulleys
Nismo injectors
Tomei turbo elbows
HKS downpipes
Tomei decat pipe
Full Tomei titanium exhaust with coloured tip, I also have a exhaust bung to make it quiter
ARC air box and red filter
HKS hi flow fuel pump
HKS inlet steel manifold gasket
Nismo alloy radiator
Trust intercooler
Abbey motorsport alloy spec catch tank with black braided lines
G4 link ecu mapped by Abbey motorsport
G4 link boost control soleniod
Oil cooler in near side of front bumper, behind front indicator
HKS hard pipes
HKS spark plugs
HKS radiator cap
Nismo oil cap for engine
Samco hoses in blue
Mines titanium strut brace which is very expensive
Carbon cooling panel
Crackle black engine covers and plenum
Bc coilovers height adjustable and soft hard adjustable
Rear adjustable top link kit
AP racing 362mm front brakes which are amazing
Volks CE 28 wheels 19 inch 275/30/19 Michelin Pilot sport tyres all round, with plenty of tread left
Rays wheel nuts
Carbon front splitter
Nismo carbon door pillar covers
Clear front and side indicators
Rear spats
Cat 1 Toad alarm with certificate, has 2 alarm fobs, and 2 GTR keys

The condition of the car is great, the strut tops are in excellent condition with no rust on them at all,the engine bay looks really good with the crackle engine and plenum covers, all the alloy mods and the strut brace makes it look good, the bodywork has no rust on it, there is a odd little scratch/mark/stone chip but its 15 year old, the underneath of the car has been wax oiled and all looks good, no crushed floors or chassis legs and no rot. Interior is in great condition with no burns or rips, it has the series 3 interior dash and door cards, everything works as it should, the only issue I have with car is the starter motor it sticks for another second when it has started, all 3 of my R33 GTR's did this so common fault, never not started and always started for me. The oil pressure reads high on cold start 5/6 and then drops when warm to 3.5 then on boost it reads 5/6, thats on standard gauge, dose not use any oil or water. The gearbox is nice and tight and goes in all the gears without crunching, clutch is uprated one think its a OS Giken. There is service history from when it was new to now, and has had thousands spent on it, no expense sparred, with bills from Abbey motorsport, forgot to say 2 of the wheels have marks on them, I was going to get them refurbed but got told no one could get the perfect exact finish like when they where new so I left them, never really bothered me. You can speak to Abbey motorsport they have done most of the work.

I am after £11,995, but if people want it cheaper I could take the wheels and strut brace off and replace with standard ones.
Please no messers and dont think you will be doing any test drivers without insurance and the full cash in my hand, no px's.
My number is 07923308221 Richard

GTR 8.JPG

GTR 13.JPG

GTR 5.JPG

GTR 6.JPG

GTR 4.JPG

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
...it is to much hard work and worry to get it shipped over and register,...
Unless you've decided you're deffo not taking it, speak to Robbie. He can help with shipping to Oz. He has done it for other members who've emigrated.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
£12 K ?! That looks like a bargain !

You really have loved the car.. if you can, take it with you. You will regret selling the car so much that it'll bug you day and night X_X)

All the best from a R32 fanboy in love with this 33 !

·
Registered
228 Posts
That is lovely mate.
I'm so tempted to buy it, although I have no use for it.

Not only you TABZ! I'm tempted too!:chuckle:
I did manage to spoke with richard earlier on,
hopefully somebody buy it before i come and get it, lol!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments guys. I am not looking forward to the day that someone drives it of my drive and to never see it again, it is the best car I have ever owned.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update on the viewing, the guy was a messer, came with 2 of his mates trying to get a drive in it, offered me £9800 after firstly offering me £9500, and the idiot tried taking the radiator cap of when I had taken him out, luckily I stopped him before it poured out everywhere, I really don't understand some people, he was from east Lancashire so only 20 minutes away for him. Please no more messers and one thing that pissed me of is that its pouring down here, so the GTR got wet, which since I've owned it has never seen the rain:mad::mad:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I told him the price on the phone and he said ok, for him to offer that says he just wanted a spin in it. Time waster

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I hope they don't wear you down mate.

It only takes one genuine buyer, and you have time on your side.

Or sell it to me and be done with it haha.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.