GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , where can I find a complete silicone set for the engine , heater and vacuum ?
except on aliexpress

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
I've got a mixture of Samco and Autobahn88 hoses, part way through removing the plenum so I can get to some of the engine hoses and fit the oil cooler, etc.

I have some G-Plus hoses from eBay which had good reviews on bike forums, but I'm not sure if they're a 3 ply, possibly only 2 ply and the blue was an electric blue which didn't match the Samco hoses. (Sad, I know, lol)

Can't remember where I got them from, I've used SFS hoses in the past too, also great quality and colour. ?

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
They look ok, 3 to 4 ply too. I've never heard of them though tbh - Samco, etc are more expensive but you get what you pay for. The eBay ones I bought came with clamps too, but they weren't very well made. I've seen a few guys on SAU using new OEM hoses when replacing them, I've not fitted mine yet so I can't comment on if they're any good or not. I've used SFS, Samco and Autobahn88 on other areas of the car though without issue. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts