GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody knows if the stock fuel pump of the R33 GTR is the same P/N or flow capacity like the OEM factory 300ZX tt fuel pump?

Fuel pump Z32

If not, would be the Z32 pump direct fit in the R33?

Thanks,:)

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
Have a google about. Some time back I looked at this and there was an American chap with a site with lots of part numbers etc.

AFAIK the result was that the Z32 fuel pump flowed less than the GTR pump but was a direct replacement. In fact the guys comment was that the GTR pump would be good upgrade to the Z32 pump.

However best to check as my memory might be faulty!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link . A friend of mine who happens to have few 300ZX TT told me that the Z32 fuel pump (TT models) are known to support, dyno proven, arround 700 HP (speaking generic) so I didn't know if the GTR was the same fuel pump or had the same flow capacities as the Z32 pump (I googled it and couldn't find info) so I wanted to find out if my stock fuel pump would be enough for my 600 HP (crank) goal with upgraded fuel injectors and AFPR only or I would need a upgraded fuel pump anyways.

According to that link, seems like I would need a upgraded fuel pump at the end, however can't confirm if the GTR is the same as the Z32 fuel pump yet.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have a higher flow pump than standard (265lph), hardwired, and 400bhp ate and wouldn't go much higher in power without upgrading it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That Walbro seems like the right choice for me. Don't mind modding a bit to make it fit. Done that in the past , easy task!

:bowdown1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts