GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a UKDM set of bumper inserts with associated indicators. I understand the insert was cut into the JDM bumper and are dis-continued.

I'm happy to look at replica items - be it fibreglass, carbon etc but genuine would most definitely be my preference.

I can purchase the JDM bumper brand new through Nissan but not the UKDM Specific insert.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I am trying to find a UKDM set of bumper inserts with associated indicators. I understand the insert was cut into the JDM bumper and are dis-continued.

I'm happy to look at replica items - be it fibreglass, carbon etc but genuine would most definitely be my preference.

I can purchase the JDM bumper brand new through Nissan but not the UKDM Specific insert.

There's some copy's on eBay mate

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To clarify, this exact bumper with those inserts is what I wish to purchase.

Second hand is absolutely fine.

·
Registered
180 Posts
FYI the genuine Nissan ones are fiberglass.
Was wondering if the front indicators were available? they look loads better than my orange ones!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to add, I'm still on the lookout for these vents.

I don't mind if their original, replica or carbon fibre versions.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hens teeth springs to mind.
Have you tried the beakers on here gtr shop ect.
Or middlehurst, they may be able to source new ones.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Middlehurst are unable to supply the insert. They can obtain most other things, just not that insert (quite a shame).

Abbey Motorsport kindly looked for me but I've yet to ask anyone else. I may do shortly.

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
It's a very very very long shot but the body shop who did my car kept the bumper on the shelf and I never bothered to go back and collect it - 2005 but might be worth a call to them if you PM me I'll give you their details.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
It's a very very very long shot but the body shop who did my car kept the bumper on the shelf and I never bothered to go back and collect it - 2005 but might be worth a call to them if you PM me I'll give you their details.
A few years back, you were kind enough to give me the details as I was after the same thing. I did get in touch with them and said I'd pay them to remove and post to me but they got all shirty about it. They seemed to be really annoyed that you left it with them lol

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
A few years back, you were kind enough to give me the details as I was after the same thing. I did get in touch with them and said I'd pay them to remove and post to me but they got all shirty about it. They seemed to be really annoyed that you left it with them lol
On a positive note, it could still be there then… lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Much appreciated everyone.

It's pretty clear that Nissan took the ducting used for the oil cooler Nismo sell and modified it with some lenses. If I can't get the inserts, I shall simply purchase the Nismo cooler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts