GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan Skyline R33GTR Vspec

Up for sale is my much loved skyline which ive had for the past 15 years and loved every minute of it,(some of you old timers may remember it)but now needs to go as apparently im ''too old for it'' and ''need to grow up'' so now needs a new enthusiastic owner to look after her.

Currently running 565 bhp mapped on a methanol/petrol mixture

Engine rebuilt in 2005,was rebored and fitted with JE forged pistons,all new bearings,Tomei uprated con rod bolts,brand new cylinder head,metal headgasket,Tomei pon cams,N1 oil pump and n1 water pump,new uprated cam belt(cant remember the make)hks oil cooler,hks gtss turbos,z-32 mafs,apexi induction kit,tomei in tank fuel pump,sard fuel reg,sard 700cc injectors all controlled via Apexi power fc

Greddy Profec B boost controller
Greddy EGT 60mm electronic gauge
Greddy Boost gauge
Nismo white dials inc centre dials(uk clocks with 200mph speedo)
new uprated coil packs fitted(cant remember make)

GT-ART Catch tank

Exhaust - Trust downpipes,fully decatted with unknown stainless steel main section(does make an extremely nice noise) i have a spare cat if required

Clutch - nismo twin super coppermix(brilliant clutch transformed the car when replaced the hks triple)

Gearbox - standard with redline shockproof oil

Suspension - Cusco front and rear adjustable camber arms,Meister R adjustable coil overs all round,Tomei hicas delete kit fitted

Do - Luck cross bar(inside car)and Do-Luck support bars(underneath car)

Brakes -Cusco brake stopper, standard calipers all round,uprated front discs and ebc pads all round

Tyres - all hardly worn Falkens

Battery conversion to a larger Varta( only a couple years old)and maintained in garage with a trickle charger

Fuel pump supply conversion done (gives full voltage to fuel pump)

Always run on fully synthetic Race oil(opie oils supplied)and warmed up/down correctly

might be other things that i cant remember,but i have got a lot of paperwork and receipts

looking for £15995 ono

Please e-mail [email protected] or text 07817399842

·
Registered
35 Posts
right, i dont wanna cause trouble here and i expect some flames for pointing this out...

it is cheap, but if you read through the op's old posts, from approx 2011, you'll find this car has a porous head, it's using water.

in the op's defence he does state that this does not effect the running of this car, i think all he does is top it up once in a while. it might be fixed now for all i know but i couldnt find posts by the op saying its fixed.

dont wanna cause trouble with anyone, just pointing what i found and making people aware.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah what can i say chris,if your going to post you kinda need to get things correct.the rb26 engine has an aluminium head which does not suffer from becoming porous,they can crack and then would need to be pressure tested and repaired or scrapped.as stated in my post the engine was rebuilt and a brand new head was fitted(i have the receipt)and is still as good as the day it was fitted.
what you were incorrectly referring to is porous block which is something that some of the 33's suffered from which is an area on the cast iron block down near the turbo's where the casting of the water jacket is a bit on the thin side and a small amount of water seeps out,no biggy but just means keeping an eye on water levels and topping up as necessary.its never really bothered me and i havent had it fixed but beleive it is a fairly easy fix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts