GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks yeah i think its a bargain, my work commitments are really forcing my hand, im turning up for meetings with architects in my wifes saxo, anyone got a beemer for part ex?? lol

I paid 16,500 18 months ago since added 2500 worth of wheels and tyres, grab a bargain!!

Ste

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For info lads Iimported this as a weekend toy and dont use it as its not practical for work, its been garaged for around 8 months, reckon ive only done around 2k since import!!

Im talking to a garage in Keighley for part ex on something they have on offer and aiming to go there next sat if i havent shifted it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been secretly looking at this car on pistonheads. It's stunning. I was promising myself a visit if it was still for sale in december. Good luck with the sale. If it is still around in two months time I'll be up for a visit. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha just did a search, the place seems untouchable, thanks for the heads up. I actually had some pics emailed to me (quite detailed) of a car my mate is interested in and it looked mint to be fair.
But that many people cant be wrong!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.