GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a R33 GTR V-Spec for anything up to £20,000 (although the cheaper the better).

I originally wanted a non-modified V-Spec, but after reading some posts feel anything that won't be too painful to insure will be worth a look.

I have a friend at Abbey Motorsport who's helping me find my perfect car, so any cars with an Abbey history will be a bonus.

It has to be purple! preferably with leather. I know that seems a bit shallow, but I want this car to be just right!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nothing like the feeling of leather eh mate! ;)

Although I lost the rather nice leather in my M3 for some very secure GTR bucket seats when I switched to my Skyline!

Chris

·
Registered
466 Posts
a pity :(

What a damn shame mine is not purple :(

Don't fancy silver with abbey history, low miles, 18"nismos, suspension, sensy engine mods, 34 interior plus much much more miles under your budget and only down the road :)

d

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Paul

This is also worth having a look at this one for it is a corker! Trust me !;) Go down and have a look at it !

Let me know how you get on with the other one I told ya about .

Dave.

I want your rims if he buys it ! :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
i can't but can help!!

Paul,

I know u have been after my rims for ages but I think the white rims won't look as good on yours as it does mine :)))

I can help u out with some stickers??

d

U not playin??

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
rims?did i hear rims????

Dave
what ever Paul is offering you add a bit on top (just a bit) and thats my offer. :D :D :D . only kidding

Paul what do you want another set for?

Tony

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Purple ?

I think purple means lack of oxygen ? ;)
Couple of years ago you had these (Tory) politicians who turned purple before they became cold feet ? ;)
Sounds like a Dirk job to me !! :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mine will be for sale around the beginning of September.

Its Purple, but NON VSPEC, and no leather. You just cant corner properly with leather seats (slip and slide all over the place).

The car has HKS twin induction setup, OHLINS shocks, Stainless steel exhaust, and about as low as you can springs, and carbon brake pads.

The car is 95, and will be £16000.

Leigh

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for your help!

It's not purple and it has no leather, but I am now the proud (and very happy) owner of Daves (aka '666 Sky') Silver R33 V-Spec! :smokin:

I picked it up on Monday (my birthday), and have already spent over £200 at Abbey!

Oh no! Is this the sign of things to come!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts