GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im selling my R33 gtr but not going to take stupid offers for her, shes going cheap anyway so check her out on ebay item number:- 190009110763

Cut and paste that into the search box on ebay and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If I were looking for an R33 GTR (which I am), I would never have found yours because I type in "R33 GTR" as my search criteria. You might like to revise your title?
Anyways, nice car, but not for me, I'm looking for a standard one.

/free bump

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doing the revision now jbloke72, i thought i had R33 in the title but good old ebay auto filled it and i just added a few bits.
Shame to sell her but petrol prices insurance is a joke to do about 100miles a week

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R33 GTR V-Spec For sale

Any one genuinely interested who doesnt want to offer me a impreza? will take £11,300 cash.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had a Supra mate, Do you think im asking too much as ive had no luck

·
R35 Section manager
11,055 Posts
Your car is far from being over priced.It looks to be a bargain.Have you tried it in the Autotrader?

·
Registered
27 Posts
phatsupraboytt said:
Had a Supra mate, Do you think im asking too much as ive had no luck
No mate, spot on.
No matter what peeps start bleating on about people under pricing cars, the fact remains its a buyers market and its VERY slow at the moment :mad: . I undersold my VR4 by about a grand-ish and still took weeks to sell.
Add the fact with summer holidays, insurance and Petrol prices keep rising............
It looks to me that low and mid price cars are struggling as they seem to be 10 a penny.....................
Hold on mate and keep on top of advertising, its a nice car and will sell in the end!! :)
If i sell my house in the next month or 2, i will interested myself!! :clap:

·
Registered
27 Posts
...............it would certainly pay you to take some decent pics and put them up on here. Take a little effort on you advert with nice pics and it will hekp no end!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
just wondering where the front strut brace is ???

I am also in worthing, well sompting to be precise..

/Steve

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TREG said:
Your car is far from being over priced.It looks to be a bargain.Have you tried it in the Autotrader?
I haven't yet but its going in Japannese performance in september edition, Gettin ****ed with time wasters asking if id take 8-9k..

May do autotrader but last time with my GTST i had no response but got a good price through ebay... Not this time.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SteveC said:
just wondering where the front strut brace is ???

I am also in worthing, well sompting to be precise..

/Steve
Removed when the engine was replaced by GT-Art and they never put it back in.

Was meant to go collect it but never made it down there and now they dont seem to have it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
smokin said:
...............it would certainly pay you to take some decent pics and put them up on here. Take a little effort on you advert with nice pics and it will hekp no end!!
Ive never worked out how to put pics on the forum...

How do you do it?

·
Registered
430 Posts
phatsupraboytt said:
Removed when the engine was replaced by GT-Art and they never put it back in.

Was meant to go collect it but never made it down there and now they dont seem to have it.
Hello mate, i have a spare factory GTR strut brace if your interested? pm me :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
D4T said:
Hello mate, i have a spare factory GTR strut brace if your interested? pm me :)
What you asking for it? also wondering if it would hit on the bonnet when closing?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts