GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bit of a difficult one to value as only 55 made. car has been stored on air bubble over a decade and is getting re commissioned for use.

non accident genuine car.

has had a single turbo forged engine fitted.

genuine n1 model .

any collectors out there

·
Registered
565 Posts
Did they reuse the original block?

Not like this is an old numbers matching Mustang...

But if someone is in for value alone, originality might be key. Others like myself wouldn't be bothered by that change, but wouldn't be willing to spend beyond a certain amount.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Need more info.
Condition, Spec, Original trim vs now...
Heaps of variables.

Take your time and find a valuer that you're comfortable with and start the conversation. All Skyline GT-R's are caught in the US investor bubble, so if the car's in good nick, popping it in a crate to the US is a good way to cash out.

33's are on the rise but in spite of being substantially better than the 32 still have the "big and heavy" stigma (that simply isn't true) still worth a call to a valuer though ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did they reuse the original block?

Not like this is an old numbers matching Mustang...

But if someone is in for value alone, originality might be key. Others like myself wouldn't be bothered by that change, but wouldn't be willing to spend beyond a certain amount.
It is a shame to see a 1 of 55 car modified like that, I can see a base or vspec model but ugh, thats life. British owned I suspect?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts